Anyone seeking an exquisite residence on small acreage in this highly prized Noosa hinterland suburb need look no further. Elegance and attention to detail are evident at every turn, from the stunning street presence to the premium-quality inclusions to the gorgeous gardens.
Set on 1.7 useable acres, the fully renovated, single level home is loaded with lifestyle features, including high ceilings, ducted air-conditioning and plantation shutters. A shady, full-width front verandah leads into a spacious living space. This includes lounge, family and formal dining areas centred around a modern kitchen with stone benches, 900ml Smeg gas cooker and an island bench illuminated by pendant lighting. Entertain in style here, or outdoors on the rear covered entertaining deck which enjoys an outlook over the brand-new saltwater pool (surrounded by travertine tiles) to the tall trees beyond.
At one end of the living zone are four bedrooms (or three plus an office), including a grand main bedroom boasting a luxurious ensuite with a deep, freestanding bathtub. The opposite end features another ensuited bedroom with access onto a private deck, which could potentially be converted for dual living or Airbnb accommodation.
The low-maintenance grounds include areas of lush lawn dotted with native trees and pockets of landscaping. There's a double lock-up garage, a 6.5m x 6.5m shed with electric roller door for your gear, and plentiful water storage with three 5,000-gallon tanks.
This captivating property is set on a quiet no-through road, giving you peace and privacy, but only a short drive to local schools, shops, cafes and beaches. Both Eumundi and Noosa Heads are less than 20 minutes away, so you can experience the best of the hinterland and coastal lifestyle right here.
Gorgeous small acreage properties are tightly held in this area, so be fast to organise your inspection with our agents.
- Beautifully renovated home with dual living potential
- Gentle & useable block, solar gate, easy-care gardens
- Plantation shutters, fans, ducted AC, high ceilings, new pool
- Two living areas, formal dining leads onto alfresco entertaining
- Immaculate kitchen with stone benches, Smeg oven, island bench
- 4 spacious bedrooms, main with ensuite and luxe bathtub
- 3 bathrooms, office, NBN, 2 hot water systems, 3 x 5000 gal water
- 6.5m x 6.5m shed with electric roller door, close to shops and schools
- 15 minutes to Eumundi, 20 to Noosa, 30 to Sunshine Coast airport
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garaging: 2
- Land Size: 6861 m2 (approx)