Seeking a small acreage where you can simply move in and start enjoying the Noosa hinterland lifestyle? With comprehensive renovations complete, this lovely property has nothing left to do.
A brand-new, palm-fringed asphalt driveway leads to the home, where interior updates include new window dressings throughout, and split system air conditioning and ceiling fans for year-round comfort.
The stunning kitchen has undergone a refurbishment, including enlargement of the fridge nook, creation of a walk-in pantry with barn door, new shelving and installation of Ariston freestanding cooker and 5-burner gas cooktop (including wok burner).
The open-plan living zone comprises lounge/dining and meals areas, which open onto the covered alfresco patio with views across the sparkling inground pool and lush lawns to the native bushland beyond. Enjoy the abundance of birdlife as you soak up the tranquillity of this peaceful, private haven.
Bathrooms have been renovated in sophisticated, contemporary colours, some boasting stylish feature tiles, rainfall shower heads and vanity-top basins.
Opportunity exists for Airbnb or hosting guests, as the main bedroom suite has separate external access and can be partitioned off from the rest of the home. Run your home business from the internal office, or use it for a gym, playroom, study or hobby room.
And the updates aren't limited to the interior. You'll also get an as-new Southern Cross Colorbond Shed, new pool equipment, tank water filtration system and solar powered roof exhaust.
Significant landscaping works have included replacement of large gums and palms with plantings of local natives and exotics. There's garaging for four vehicles, double car parking in the shed and two-bay carport.
This beautifully property sits on a quiet road just 20 minutes' drive to the beaches, shopping and dining of Noosa Heads, and 10 minutes to charming Eumundi village with its famous markets. It's fabulous location, Airbnb potential and move-in readiness will appeal to many buyers, so be quick to arrange your inspection.
• Thoroughly renovated 4-bed, 3-bath, 4-car home
• 5,689m2 property on quiet road, private and peaceful
• New window dressings, air-conditioning and ceiling fans
• Renovated kitchen with walk-in pantry, new appliances
• Bright and spacious open plan indoor/outdoor living
• Stylish and contemporary updated bathrooms
• Airbnb potential in master suite with separate entry
• Sparkling pool with new equipment, Colorbond shed
• 20 mins to Noosa Heads, 10 to Eumundi, 30 to SC airport
• Nothing to do but move in and enjoy!
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garaging: 2
- Carports: 2
- Land Size: 5689 m2 (approx)