Set on 2.9 acres of level, usable land in coveted Tinbeerwah, this spacious home is ready to move in and do nothing or update to suit your taste. Perfect for anyone seeking space and privacy, the lovely property features a large home, tropical palms and native timbers, a lily-covered dam, and a massive shed for your toys.
With four big bedrooms, three bathrooms, multiple living areas and an office (or fifth bedroom), there's plenty of room for families, entertaining and accommodating guests. An entry portico flanked by water features leads to the light-filled, open plan living area, boasting a chef's kitchen with stone benchtops, induction cooking and walk-in pantry, plus generous dining and lounge areas. From here, step onto the outdoor entertaining area, compete with remote-controlled vergola, which overlooks the resort-style inground pool.
You year-round comfort is assured by a combustion fireplace and ceiling fans. Both the master and one of the guest bedrooms are ensuited, and the master includes a walk-in robe. A basement room would make an ideal cellar for your wine collection.
Perhaps most stunning is this property's grounds, with highlights including electric gates, a circular drive, landscaped gardens dotted with established palms and natives, plus the large, spring-fed dam with a central island.
Additional features include side vehicle access, abundant water storage, massive garage, plus a 216m2 shed with mezzanine level with 3-phase power.
The property is perfectly situated just eight minutes to Cooroy and 15 to Noosa Heads, offering you a plethora of bush and beach activities, such as hiking or cycling the Noosa Trail network, golf and water sports, not to mention shopping and dining.
With so many features in a sought-after location, this property is sure to appeal to many buyers.
• Private, tranquil property on 2.9 level, usable acres
• Huge 4-bed plus office, 3-bath, DLUG home, wine cellar
• Multiple living areas, outdoor entertaining, sparkling pool
• Kitchen with stone benches, induction cooking, walk-in pantry
• Combustion fire place, fans, VacuMaid system
• Spacious master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite
• Guest bedroom with ensuite, built-in robes and air-con
• 216m2 shed with mezzanine level, 2 x 10,000-gal rainwater
• Commercial grade concrete drive, 2 hot water systems, NBN
• Lovely landscaped gardens, spring fed dam, chicken coop
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garaging: 10
26 Patterson Drive, Tinbeerwah, Queensland 4563 ( get directions )