This beautiful bespoke home has the best of both worlds: a tree and a sea change!
Set on a manageable 2.73 hectares (6.74 acres) and located in the picturesque Noosa Hinterland, yet only 30 minutes to the Noosa Marina and 15 minutes to the bustling town of Cooroy which has all the services you require. The Sunshine Coast Airport is only 40 minutes away and is currently being extended for additional international flights (property location is not marked for flight paths).
Ridgewood is a sought-after area with limited small acreages available. You can have a quintessential quiet country lifestyle, but still enjoy all the lifestyle opportunities available in the Noosa region.
This small acreage includes a beautiful home hidden from the road and is surrounded by lush tropical gardens. It boasts glorious views, room for horses, pets and would make a great hobby farm.
There is a local shop/cafe/pizza place and a butcher only 5 minutes away and the famous Eumundi markets are just a 15 minute drive.
About this home -
• Beautiful bespoke home with open plan living and large outdoor verandahs and deck for year-round entertaining.
• Clever design with windows to floor level for abundant light and cross ventilation.
• Stunning polished blackbutt timber floors.
• Two-pac kitchen with large drawers, island bench, plumbed fridge space, 2 drawer dishwasher and a new Italian gas cooktop with electric oven. Separate walk in pantry and storage room big enough to hold an extra fridge/ freezer.
• Separate butlers pantry/ laundry.
• 4 large bedrooms, 3 with built-in robes and large enough for queen size beds. The master bedroom can comfortably accommodate a king bed with room to spare. The master also has a large BIR plus a spacious dressing room/ WIR with a nifty separate makeup area.
• Beautiful large ensuite to master bedroom with marble vanity top. Main bathroom with marble vanity top and luxurious freestanding bath.
• Air conditioning to master bedroom and another two air-conditioners in the living area. Fans throughout the home.
• Quakers barn 12 meters x 7 meters, big enough for your cars and toys, plus a workshop and mezzanine level. Additional under house concreted parking for another 2 cars, with two more carports and a storage shed.
• Well established tropical gardens that are easy to maintain with 4 acres around the house cleared.
Eco friendly living with -
• Filtered tank water to house, 12,000 gallons approx. (45,000 litres approx.) with another 5,000 gallons approx. tank attached to the barn. There is a dam.
• No maintenance septic system.
• Over 5kw of solar panels.
• Veggie garden beds to grow your own fresh produce (shaded and irrigated).
• Property fully fenced with lovely white post and rail front fence and gate.
Nothing to do, just move in and start enjoying your new lifestyle!
This property is guaranteed to impress and inspection is a must, so call to arrange yours today: Robert Farley 0408 478 304.
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 6
1407 Cooroy Belli Creek Road, Ridgewood, Queensland 4563 ( get directions )