With 2.2 private, useable acres just minutes from Pomona, this lovely property has everything you need for an idyllic Noosa hinterland lifestyle. A circular drive leads to the beautifully renovated GJ Gardner family home, which features air-conditioning, a brand-new tile roof and quality new flooring throughout. The generous open plan living zone includes areas for dining and living, plus an immaculate contemporary kitchen. Your family chef will love the inclusions here, such as the Miele dishwasher, pyrolytic oven, built-in microwave, and large island bench/breakfast bar illuminated by lovely pendant lights.
This area opens onto a massive covered alfresco entertaining area, which features an outlook over the grassy lawns and easy-care gardens to the forest. There are four generous bedrooms plus a study, the master with walk-in robe and ensuite. Both bathrooms have been updated to a high standard in contemporary neutral colours.
The property also features a resort-style pool, dam and your very own gorgeous natural creek. There's also a powered 21m x 14m shed, a carport with extra height for your caravan, boat or RV, plus 5kw solar panels and solar hot water to keep your power bills down.
At just a two-minute drive to charming Pomona village, you'll be close to schools, shops and a choice of cafes. And Noosa Heads is only a 30-minute drive, making this private and tranquil haven an ideal base for days on the beach or shopping and dining on Hastings Street.
With its location, high-quality inclusions and abundance of lifestyle features, this property will appeal to a wide range of buyers, so be sure to arrange your inspection right away.
• Quality renovated home on 2.2. private, usable acres
• Spacious open plan living, covered entertaining area
• Air-con, contemporary kitchen with high-quality appliances
• New roof, hybrid laminate floors and carpets in bedrooms
• Study, modern bathrooms, master bed with ensuite and WIR
• Sparkling pool, lush level lawns, 5kw solar and solar hot water
• Powered 21m x 14m shed, carport with extra height for toys
• Dam, natural creek, approx. 20,000 gallons water storage
• 2 mins to Pomona, 30 to Noosa, 34 to Sunshine Coast airport
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Carports: 12
- Land Size: 9001 m2 (approx)