Dreaming of a sustainable lifestyle or somewhere for your horses? This beautiful property ticks all the boxes, with its rammed earth brick home, solar power, huge, flat paddocks, massive dams, fruit trees and more.
The near-level 22 acres is situated on a peaceful country lane, yet is only minutes from delightful Pomona (with schools, shops and cafes), 16 minutes to the Tewantin CBD and 22 minutes to Noosa.
Built from locally-made Firma-tech bricks, the four-bedroom home stays cool in summer and warm in winter. There are also ceiling fans throughout, plus plentiful glass sliding doors that allow in cooling breezes and views over the lush lawns and native trees.
The open-plan living area features air-conditioning and a combustion fireplace for optimum comfort year-round, and the central kitchen has a gas cooktop, wall oven, corner pantry and plentiful bench space. Gaze across the fenced backyard while preparing meals, and enjoy them in the covered poolside entertaining area, with nothing to disturb you except the sounds of native birds (or the kids splashing in the new inground pool or playing on the lawn).
Spend evenings by the firepit watching the sunset over your lovely, tree-lined dam, perhaps after a day exploring the adjacent Noosa Trail Network on your horses. The land is roughly 75 per cent cleared, so there's ample room for them to graze in the fully-fenced paddocks.
Harvest fresh fruit from your orchard, veggies from the garden and eggs from the chooks (the coop is ready). An inground concrete tank plus two large dams help to ensure you have abundant water.
Further features include approximately 1.1kw solar power, solar hot water, a 17x8m Colorbond shed with a carport suitable for a large boat or caravan, plus a separate, two-bay garage that could also be used an art/health studio, games room, home office or gym.
If you're looking for a tranquil parcel of natural paradise for sustainable living with space for horses, without sacrificing the lifestyle options of proximity to Noosa, you won't find better than this.
Features at a glance
• Private, peaceful 8-hectares of mostly cleared, lush land
• Rammed earth brick home, open-plan living
• Master with ensuite, ceiling fans throughout, verandas
• Air-con and combustion fireplace for year-round comfort
• Fenced horse paddocks, two huge dams, native trees/birds
• Fruit trees, veggie gardens, chicken coop, inground water tank
• 1.1kW solar power, solar hot water, shed with high carport
• New pool with undercover entertaining, 2-bay garage
• Close to Noosa Trail Network, Lakes Cooroibah/Cootharaba
• 16 minutes to Tewantin, 30 minutes to Hastings St Noosa
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 5
- Carports: 1