You won't find better than this lush 30-acre property, where a tree-lined drive meanders between five paddocks to the charming country home. With electric fencing, Olympic-sized ELD arena, round yard, stables and multiple sheds, there's nothing to do but float in.
Other property highlights include 90 avocado trees (lamb hass), lychees, oranges, lemons, macadamias, pecan and mangoes, plus a peaceful spring-fed dam (covering about an acre) stocked with Saratoga and Australian bass - go fly fishing in your backyard!
The brick home was built by iconic local Joss Toonen, and has been recently updated in contemporary colours with fresh paint, new carpets, built-in cupboards and LED lighting. The light-filled, open-plan living area curves around the brand-new kitchen, which boasts stone benchtops, corner pantry, modern appliances and views to the distant hills.
At one end of the home, the main bedroom has a new ensuite with double vanities and floor-to ceiling tiles. Three more bedrooms and the family bathroom are located at the opposite end. The home also boasts reverse-cycle air-conditioning and a spacious media room.
Relax on your covered verandah and enjoy the fresh air, tranquillity, and views over your property from the elevated north-easterly aspect. Aside from fruit from your orchard, you can harvest fresh vegies, eggs from the chook pen and even run some cattle. A delightful bonus is the resident Muscovy duck named Barney, who has lived at the property for 9 years and become a family pet. Barney would like to remain at home and hopes to find a loving family to care for him.
This rural property is a haven of peace and complete privacy, yet is approx nine minutes to Eumundi with its famous markets, and approx. 25 minutes to Noosa Heads. For anyone seeking a serene rural lifestyle with town convenience, this property is perfect.
Features at a glance
• Approx. 30 acres split into 5 paddocks, elevated, N/E aspect, peaceful
• Ideal for horses - electric fences, Olympic-sized ELD arena, round yard, 2 stables
• Single-storey 4-bed, 2-bath brick home, new carpets/paint/built-ins/fans
• Updated kitchen with stone benches, modern appliances, reverse cycle A/C
• Main bed with new ensuite, media room, modern bathroom, NBN
• 5-bay shed with float or machinery bay + 3 bay shed + 4 bay machinery shed
• 1x 10,000 gal, 1x 2,500 L, 2x 10,000 L tanks; approx. 1-acre spring-fed dam with pump
• Chook pen, vegie beds, avocado and fruit orchards, also suit livestock
• Absolute privacy and only 9 mins to Eumundi and approx. 20 to Noosa
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 3
- Land Size: 12.08 hectares (approx)