With 11.61 acres of land and three buildings, this property offers versatile options for peaceful, semi-rural living with the convenience of town nearby. Bring the kids, the grandparents, the dog and the pony, and even your home-based business.
The main home is a 1947 Queenslander, with character features including gleaming floorboards, VJ feature walls, high ceilings, silky oak casement windows and a combustion wood stove in the L-shaped living area. Stunning cedar french doors open onto elevated decks, where you can relax with a cool drink and enjoy the summer breezes and views over the property.
Ceiling fans feature throughout, and the modernised kitchen boasts a gas cooktop and numerous windows with views across the trees. There are three bedrooms, bathroom, laundry, and a lock-up garage plus a well-lit storeroom/office and workshop area underneath.
Just across the grassy lawn, the near new, self-contained one-bedroom cottage would be perfect for guests, extended family or making some income. The sturdy German design cottage features a lounge/kitchenette with raked ceilings, bathroom and a generous deck area. Underneath is room for vehicle storage, or you could easily convert the area into stables for your pony.
The separate studio would suit various uses - your home office, or perhaps a home gym/personal training studio, art studio, sewing room or games room.
Additional features include a chook house, dog run/kids playground, solar hot water on the main house, three dams and a thriving orchard and vegetable garden. With approx 4.5 acres of useable, open land, there's oodles of room for weekend cricket. Or you could run a couple of cows or the hobby farm you've dreamt of.
The property's tranquil location belies its proximity to the Bruce Highway for easy access to Brisbane. Just five minutes gets you to iconic Eumundi township, and 20 minutes to the beaches of Noosa.
Features at a glance:
• Private, peaceful 11.6acre hobby farm with two cottages
• 3-bed, 1-bath Queenslander - timber floors, verandahs
• Cedar french doors, silky oak windows, combustion wood fire
• Modern kitchen, gas cooktop, solar hot water, large orchard
• Garage, under-house workshop plus office/storeroom
• New 1-bed, 1-bath cottage with lounge/kitchenette, deck
• Parking under for three cars, separate studio, NBN
• Level lawns, chook house, dog run, room for pony/cows etc
• 3 dams, seasonal creek, approx. 3 x 8,000 litres rainwater
• 5 mins to Eumundi, 20 to Noosa, 25 mins to airport
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 2