Love the idea of living on acreage but hate the thought of maintenance? Situated on 1460m2 of level land, this elegant home offers peace and privacy, without the hard yakka.
The sophisticated street appeal of manicured lawns, timber features and a palm tree-lined driveway extends inside, where new carpets and Italian porcelain tiled floors provide clean and contemporary styling. Large windows and sliding doors add abundant light, while breezes are complemented by ceiling fans and ducted air-conditioning.
The spacious, open-plan living area frames the immaculate kitchen, which features gas cooktop, large pantry, and stone benchtops. Cook up a storm while the kids catch a flick in the media room. The separate office is ideal for a home-based businessperson.
The main bedroom boasts a walk-in robe, office nook and ensuite with double vanities, shower and spa bath to soak away your cares. Three further bedrooms feature built-in robes. The fourth has a secluded, chic outdoor area.
Enjoy summer days entertaining friends and family in the spacious outdoor entertaining area and undercover BBQ gazebo. Laze by the saltwater pool (with solar- heating for year-round swims) as the sea breezes rustle through swaying palms. 5kW of solar means small power bills.
Your fully-fenced yard (perfect for kids and pets) overlooks a lily-covered lagoon with prolific bird life.
Rather than needing to sacrifice convenience, this peaceful property is only minutes to Noosa shopping centres and beaches.
With its contemporary styling and private but ultra-convenient location, organise your inspection quickly to avoid missing out.
Features at a glance:
• 4 bed, 2 bath, 2 loos, DLUG on level 1460m2 block
• Rendered brick Plantation home, colorbond roof
• Open-plan living, separate media room, office, study
• Chef's kitchen - gas cooktop, stone benches, big pantry
• Italian tiles, ducted A/C, 5kW solar, alarm system, NBN
• Master opens onto pool area which overlooks lagoon
• Contemporary bathrooms, ensuite with spa and shower
• Laundry with good storage, town water plus 5,000L tank
• Manicured lawns, sparkling pool, outdoor entertaining
• Fenced yard overlooking lagoon, BBQ gazebo, garden shed
• Get that acreage feeling without the acreage maintenance!
• Side entrance large enough to store your boat or caravan
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 2
12 Attenuatta Place, Noosaville, Queensland 4566 ( get directions )