Designed for relaxed and comfortable living, this tasteful, modern, low maintenance property is centrally situated in an elevated position (Cooloola Hill) in Noosa Heads. The solid brick and timber split-level home was built in 1994 and has been updated with contemporary neutral tones and lifestyle features.
Situated in a quiet Cul-de-sac in an elevated position, this home offers generous open plan living with high raked ceilings, catching the ocean breezes in summer, including a large sky window for natural light.
There are 3 generous sized bedrooms with ceiling fans, all with build in robes serviced by the main bathroom, featuring a large bath and shower plus a separate toilet. Centrally, a new modern kitchen with breakfast bar, featuring stone bench tops, laminate floor tiles, a pull-out pantry, Asko appliances and a large induction cooktop.
The master retreat upstairs, has an elevated separation from the three other bedrooms with a ceiling fan, walk in robe and ensuite.
Outside, you can choose between the elevated, covered veranda (with a Café blind) overlooking the front garden, with coastal views, or the covered patio area with sandstone pavers with an outlook over the landscaped, fully fenced back garden. If desired there is plenty of room for a Pool.
3 Yallara Court, is a 10 minute walk to Noosa Junction's vibrant café's, wine bars and boutique shopping, or a 5 minute drive to Noosa Main Beach, popular Hastings St. and Noosa National Park.
Superbly located on Cooloola Hill, you can be in the heart of the action in minutes or relaxing in your own private sanctuary.
If you're looking for a stylish, inviting home in the centre of Noosa with nothing to do but move in and enjoy, be sure to arrange your inspection of this one.
• Brick and timber split level home in central Noosa Heads
• Modern colours, multiple living areas, air conditioning
• Glass windows and sliding doors throughout
• Double garage with extra shed for garden tools
• Daikin reverse cycle air conditioner in family room and living room
• Elevated covered veranda, rear patio for entertaining
• New kitchen, stone benches, Asko appliances, pull-out pantry
• Main bed with WIR and ensuite, other beds with built ins and fans
• Main bath with shower and bathtub, plentiful storage
• 3 kW solar, NBN, gas hot water, CAT 5 cabling throughout
• Fully fenced, 664m2 easy care block, room for a pool
• Walk to Noosa Junction, close to schools, shops and dining
• 5 min drive to Noosa Main Beach, 30 to Sunshine Coast airport
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 2
- Land Size: 664 m2 (approx)