Awaiting its new owners, this meticulously maintained multi-level home exudes character and charm!
The home is situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in the beautiful Noosa Hinterland suburb of Lake MacDonald and was built to be at one with the natural environment.
Set on 1.26 acres of established tropical gardens, the elevated home enjoys cooling summer breezes and with the choice of three decks you will always find the perfect place to relax and enjoy the tranquility.
As you enter the home you are greeted with fresh white bright living spaces, polished warm hardwood floors and a beautiful feature staircase.
The open plan kitchen and dining area flows out to a lovely private deck which has views out over the property to the dam. The spacious kitchen has recently been updated and boasts quality appliances, island bench and plenty of storage. From the kitchen you can watch the native birds perch on your deck while you prepare meals.
The family sized lounge area has great natural light and has access out to the front verandah. In winter this space is easily warmed with the central wood burner.
The master bedroom has a large window offering views across the garden and French doors opening to a large deck. It is complete with a quality his & hers walk-through robe and en-suite with a corner bath and shower.
At the front of the house a bedroom enjoys views out to the gardens. The additional two bedrooms are located upstairs, both have built-ins and they utilise the second bathroom. On this level there is an additional living space which would make a great kids play/TV area or teenagers retreat.
The bottom level has parking for two cars, with two automatic roller doors, garden shed, fully enclosed storage room and a spacious laundry.
Lake MacDonald is a family friendly area with a picturesque lake offering fishing, canoeing, walking tracks and is also the home of the Noosa Botanical Gardens. The delightful hinterland town of Cooroy is less than 10 minutes away and has all the services you require, including schools, railway station, IGA, post office and a thriving caf culture.
Features at a glance:
• Fully landscaped natural paradise on 1.26 acres (5,100m2)
• Multi-level solid hardwood home with polished timber floors
• Elevated and designed to take in views from almost every room
• Wake up to the sound of nature with abundant native birdlife
• New light fittings, fans, smoke alarms, blinds and curtains
• Wood burner, split system air-conditioner, whirly bird ventilation
• Updated throughout, including freshly painted interior and exterior areas
• Spring-fed dam, 12,000 gallons of tank water
• Fruit trees: lemon, passionfruit, mulberry, mandarin, orange, cumquat
• Backs onto state forest and has easy access to the Noosa Trial Network
• Less than 10 minutes to Cooroy, approx. 30 minutes to Noosa Main Beach
This charming property will appeal to anyone seeking a peaceful natural haven, yet still want the convenience of being close to town and all the wonderful lifestyle opportunities that the Noosa region offers. Call to arrange your inspection today: Robert Farley 0408 478 304.
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 2
- Land Size: 5100 m2 (approx)
Other Features / Notes
Garden and tree views, fruit trees: lemon, passionfruit, mulberry, mandarin, orange, cumquat
55 Kamala Drive, Lake Macdonald, Queensland 4563 ( get directions )