This Hamptons-inspired character home is immaculately presented and will afford new owners a great hinterland lifestyle. Positioned on a partially cleared and landscaped 4669sqm north-east facing block, the home enjoys filtered views to Noosa North Shore and beyond through the native bush surrounds.
Current owners have made several improvements, including fresh paint inside and out, plantation shutters, new lighting and ducted air-conditioning (which you can control from your mobile phone). The open-plan living area also features a combustion wood fire for cosy winter evenings. Gleaming timber floors and high, exposed-beam ceilings add to the charm, as does the country-style kitchen, which features a 900mm stand-alone oven, gas cooktop, plumbed in fridge, soft close drawers and stone benchtops illuminated by pendant lights.
The kids can catch a movie in the separate media room, while the adults cook up a storm on the deck, or relax with a quiet drink, enjoying the tranquillity of this natural haven.
Also on this level are three bedrooms, a large bathroom with spa, laundry and plentiful storage. Upstairs, the main bedroom includes a walk-in robe, ensuite with twin vanities and a rainfall shower and a private balcony.
Tech lovers will appreciate the ultra-fast NBN, video intercom, wired-in surge protection and low-voltage programmable LED lighting with a wall mounted touchscreen interface.
Additional features include solar hot water, a massive 4 bay garage (currently set up with a timber bar) and side access to the lush lawn area.
Nearby Tewantin, Yurol and Ringtail State Forests are ideal for outdoor enthusiasts. Cooroy is an 8-minute drive, and you can be lying on the beach at Noosa in 25.
Features at a glance
• 4-bed, 2-bath, 2-car Hamptons home on 4669m2
• Private, northeast facing corner block, filtered views
• Upgrades including new paint, shutters, lights, ducted A/C
• Open-plan living, wood fire, stunning kitchen, media room
• Multiple decks including spacious, covered entertaining area
• Tech features, Bluetooth speakers in lounge, plentiful storage
• Room for a pool (T33 circuit already installed); Ozzi Kleen septic
• 3 x 20,000L water storage, chook shed, room for boats, caravans
• 4-bay powered shed with fans, ideal for games room/gym/studio
• 8 minutes to Cooroy schools, shops, dining; 20 mins to Noosa
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 2
10 Forest Acres Drive, Lake Macdonald, Queensland 4563 ( get directions )