Situated in the tranquil Mary Valley, this infrastructure laden lifestyle property gives enough room for a few horses or some stock.
The 4 bedroom home is a wildlife haven just 2 minutes from the Kandanga Pub, 20 minutes to the popular towns of Pomona and Cooroy, and easy access to the new highway and beaches.
Come into the house to find a renovation that stuns. An exotic timber floor sets off a high-quality refit that encompasses modern features that have been very thoughtfully implemented.
The generous living areas are central and provide effortless entertaining with the large open plan kitchen, dining and living area. Stepping onto the rear deck, pool and gardens provide fantastic indoor/outdoor living.
The very functional plan has one end of the house with the master bedroom, including ensuite, W.I.R. and private deck over the pool. The other end has two well-appointed bedrooms with mirrored sliders on built in robes, and desks. The fourth bedroom, currently fitted out as an office with ample space for two large desks, is well situated directly off the main entrance.
There's enough car accommodation for 9 vehicles and 4000m of gardens and lawns serviced by a computerised irrigation system that feeds from a dam, a bore, and just under 500m of roof area for water collection.
You must view this property to realise all it offers. I encourage you to arrange your private inspection today.
• Ultra-private, 6.84 acre property in the desirable Mary Valley
• Suitable for Horse Lovers
• Renovated home with Four bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 9+ car parking
• Stunning 44000 Lt salt-water pool with ample outdoor living
• Centrally located 11kW Regency Woodfire
• 6kW Solar (Fronius) and mains power
• Four water tanks with a total of 58,000 litre house water capacity
• 50,000 litre concrete irrigation tank
• Dam and fully operational bore for garden watering
• 4 bay implement shed and 3 bay American barn
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 9
2435 Mary Valley Road, Kandanga, Queensland 4570 ( get directions )