Yes, you can have your cake and eat it too... Imagine awakening to golden light cresting through the craggy splendour of the Mary Valley, with a striking vista of rural beauty unlike anywhere on earth. This exceptional property of just under 5 acres with views to forever, located within a perfect sub-tropical climate could be your new estate. And best of all, this place boasts a destination caf with a fully operational commercial kitchen for boutique food production - or even expansion into a craft brewery. (or can be used as a stand alone 2nd residence) The income from this on-site business has the potential to both pay your mortgage and set you up for life!
This property is located 5 minutes from the hinterland village of Imbil, 30 minutes from Gympie and just 40 minutes to the famous beach resort of Noosa. The homestead has been fastidiously maintained and featuring four-bedrooms with a view that forms a splendid backdrop for entertaining. It has been freshly painted with new floor coverings throughout - plus a huge chef's kitchen.
Fixtures and fittings are of a high standard throughout. The design intent is climate aware with cool and airy cross-flows - however there is air-conditioning and fans throughout for those southern Queensland summers. There's 80,000 litres of rainwater storage as well as a spring fed dam. Wastewater is managed via a uniquely designed and environmentally sustainable passive system filtering through reed gardens, that's simple and odour-free.
Generous verandas wrap around the colonial style home with engineered retractable insect and shade blinds on the main entertaining deck. Bathrooms have been exceptionally finished with bespoke tiling and top quality fittings.
Business and pleasure. Before reaching the homestead, you'll encounter the Packing Shed' a fully operational destination restaurant currently trading Friday through to Sunday, with scope for growth, the choice is yours. The business also is registered for Agri Tourism - a proliferating farm gate industry that is reigniting regional areas to the benefits of lifestyle and experiential tourists. The current owners also manufacture their bespoke spice and chilli sauces and chutneys on-site within a fully fitted commercial grade kitchen with significant capacity.
Quirky and rustic features abound making this stopover a memorable one, with large and caravan friendly parking spaces, disability access, huge storage areas - and abundant chilli bush gardens. A clever operator could also look to the bourgeoning business of craft brewing or perhaps the country wedding market to broaden the scope of opportunity for this unique property.
A great entertainer - this fine home also would be fantastic weekend retreat for friends and family with much love and laughter over happy hour. All this in addition to the financial opportunity that awaits a person seeking a lifestyle change who is also an astute investor.
Features at a glance:
• 5 acres overlooking striking Mary Valley views
• Updated homestead with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
• Open plan living/dining and large chef's kitchen
• Wide verandah looking out over valley views, retractable blinds
• Reverse cycle AC, 80,000L water storage, filtered drinking water
• Reed filtered enviro waste water system
• Spring dam, fenced paddocks
• Fully operational destination caf business "The Packing Shed"
• Registered for Agri Tourism
• Commercial kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Large indoor/outdoor dining area
• Ample of car parking spaces including for caravans
• Disability amenities and parking
• Pastorally landscaped gardens with fruitful chilli gardens
• Huge storage and shed areas
• Enormous scope for growth
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 2
- Land Size: 1.92 hectares (approx)