II Contact agent to arrange a private viewing II
Situated on just under 10 acres of lush, gently undulating, usable land, this lovely property is perfect for a family seeking peace, privacy and space for growing kids.
With its elevated, north-facing aspect, the solid brick and tile home is bright and airy. The thoughtful design features a central living area with easy-care tile flooring, air-conditioning and a contemporary kitchen with plentiful storage, large gas cooktop and oven, timber benchtops, and a walk-in pantry. A second lounge area offers a peaceful place to relax, with delightful views over the land.
Parents will love their spacious bedroom retreat, with polished Crows Ash timber floors, ensuite and a generous walk-in robe. A second, double-sized bedroom with walk-in would be a perfect teen retreat, nursery or guest room, and two further bedrooms have ceiling fans and built-in robes.
Outside, large decks and covered entertaining areas provide plentiful space for relaxing with a drink and soaking up the tranquillity.
For kids, the space and freedom will make for a memorable childhood - there's an inground pool for balmy summer days, loads of level lawn space for ball games, gentle hills to explore, a dam and creek, and plenty of room for animals. The current owners have six sheep, but you could also run goats, a few cattle, even a horse or pony.
The useable land would make an ideal hobby farm and suit anyone dreaming of a sustainable lifestyle - grow your own fruit and veg, run some chooks and drink fresh rainwater.
Additional features include solar hot water, NBN, large family laundry, a 2-bay shed with attached carport, and another 3-bay shed with adjoining machinery shed.
This feature-packed, peaceful property is located just a couple of minutes from popular Federal State School, and less than 8 minutes to Pomona, where you'll find schools, shops, cafes and transport.
If you've been dreaming of a tree change that won't mean sacrificing town convenience, be sure to schedule your inspection of this delightful property. Seller prepared to rent back for 6 months.
Features at a glance
• 4 bed, 2 bath, 5 car home on lush, useable 3.97 hectares
• Open plan living, easy-care tile flooring, air-conditioning
• Modern kitchen, gas cooking, walk-in pantry, timber benches
• Separate lounge area plus home office/study, large laundry
• Master suite with polished Crows Ash floors, ensuite, walk in robe
• Double-sized bedroom with walk-in, plus two more built-in bedrooms
• Multiple decks and covered outdoor areas, peaceful property views
• Saltwater pool with sunshade, solar hot water system, NBN
• Sheds, carport, room for machinery, spring-fed dam with pump
• 10,000gal of fresh rainwater storage and 2,000gal dam water tank
• Room to grow, great for animal lovers, sustainable living
• Minutes to Federal State School and delightful Pomona village
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 4
- Carports: 3