If you've been looking for a place to craft a sustainable lifestyle - without sacrificing contemporary comfort and elegance - you can't afford to miss inspecting this exquisite property. Nestled up a private road, at the end of a quiet no-through road, in ultra-desirable Eumundi, the pavilion style eco home has been designed for making lasting memories while leaving light footprints.
Built from recycled hardwood timbers and steel, it embraces eco-friendly features such as 11kW of grid connected solar power and passive cooling and heating (including careful site orientation to capture winter sun and summer breezes, and ventricular ventilation with clerestory windows and breezeways). New owners are also assured a comfortable lifestyle courtesy of premium inclusions such as a 1,000-volume library, media room, insulated storage room or wine cellar, and captivating vistas across the hinterland to Cooroy Mountain.
Entertainers will relish the sleek galley kitchen, which boasts stainless steel bench tops, induction cooktop and large pantry. Receive your guests in the spacious open plan living zone with its striking Jetmaster dry stone fireplace. Alternatively, the 70m2 covered alfresco dining and outdoor living space and 130m2 of decks and balconies provide a plethora of options for enjoying the company of friends and family - perhaps beside the sparkling infinity edge saltwater pool.
The elegant master suite incorporates an oval bath and dressing room, while the generous laundry and sewing room has a built-in cutting bench. Also under roof is a media room and separate guest wing with three bedrooms plus library and a large office (or an extra bedroom). The oversized garage is currently fitted out as a commercial Pilates studio.
Complementing the captivating home are gorgeous grounds. The 4.34 acres of private, elevated and usable land includes lush lawns, native eucalyptus forest, and a seasonal creek. Water should be ample with two dams and a 36,000 litre Atlantis underground water tank. Additional amenities for sustainable living include fruit trees, vegetable beds, chook house, and a worm farm waste treatment system.
All this is ideally located five minutes' drive from Eumundi, with its school, cafes, and famous markets. Or you can spend days enjoying everything Noosa has to offer and be home at your hinterland eco-sanctuary in just 20 minutes.
This hinterland gem is truly unique and would suit a growing or multigenerational family, home-based entrepreneur or anyone seeking to love the earth while living beautifully. Be prepared for the inspection to capture your heart and take your breath away. Arrange yours without delay.
• Modern, eco-friendly pavilion home on 4.34 manicured acres
• Recycled timber build, passive heating/cooling, breathtaking views
• 345m2 internal space, light-filled open plan living with cosy fire
• Chef's galley kitchen, choice of outdoor entertaining spaces
• Four bedrooms and four full bathrooms plus powder room
• Master suite with oval bath, home office (or fifth bedroom), library, media room
• Insulated storage room or wine cellar, 11kW of grid connected solar
• 10 metre infinity saltwater pool, two dams, 36,000 litres rainwater
• Fruit trees, veg beds, chookhouse, creek, worm farm waste treatment
• 5 mins to Eumundi, 20 to Noosa, 30 to Sunshine Coast airport
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Garaging: 3
- Land Size: 1.76 hectare (approx)