II Virtual Tour Available II
With an ideal northerly aspect, this solid family home in a peaceful cul-de-sac is just a garden trim away from having highly-prized Cooroy Mountain views. Built of brick and Colorbond by Bob Dall Homes and designed for relaxed hinterland living, it is ready to move into and enjoy or update to suit your taste.
The living area features lounge and dining zones with raked ceilings, reverse cycle air-conditioning and a combustion fireplace for cosy winter evenings. A separate tiled meals area flows off the central kitchen, where premium features include a new steam oven, convection cooktop, dishwasher, granite benchtops, glass splash backs and solid timber joinery.
A servery window opens onto the undercover patio. Extending the full length of the home and framed by tropical gardens, this paved area is perfect for entertaining friends and family.
Thoughtfully positioned at one end of the home, the air-conditioned, double-size main bedroom includes walk-in robe and ensuite with shower and bidet. Three other bedrooms are double size with built-ins and all bedrooms open to the outside. The generous main bathroom has a shower and spa bath.
Families will love the inground pool with water feature, and harvesting fresh fruit from the orchard of oranges, mandarins and mangoes. Other features include a two-bay shed, solar hot water, and plentiful rainwater storage.
This home's location is ideal for the beach and hinterland lifestyle, being less than ten minutes to Cooroy and Eumundi villages and 25 to Noosa main beach.
With peace, privacy and a premiere location, this property will be quick to sell. Arrange your inspection with our agents today.
Features at a glance:
• 4 bed, 2 bath, 3 toilets, 4 car home on 5,795m2
• North aspect, prestige address, Mt Cooroy views
• Brick and colorbond, move in or update to suit
• Living area with raked ceilings, A/C, combustion fireplace
• Kitchen with steam oven, convection cooktop, granite benches
• Spacious main bed with WIR, ensuite with shower, bidet
• Extensive patio, sparkling pool, water feature, fruit trees
• WWTP, 3 phase power, solar hot water, 2-bay shed
• Approx. 160,000 litres plus 5,000 litre tank off shed
• 5 minutes to Cooroy, 9 to Eumundi, 25 to Noosa Heads
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 4
- Land Size: 5795 m2 (approx)
3D models are interactive so you can click/touch to explore further. Click on the bottom right hand box to show in full screen.