II Virtual Tour Available II
Price Reduction!!! Seeking a contemporary, sophisticated family home where you can simply move in and enjoy the hinterland lifestyle? Set on an elevated block which captures the cool breezes, this spacious home features an open-plan design, high ceilings and a neutral colour palette perfect for modern living.
The bright, air-conditioned central living zone includes dining and lounge areas alongside the gleaming, modern kitchen, which boasts a gas cooktop, electric oven, generous pantry, stone benchtops and a pendant-lit island bench overlooking the living area out to the garden. Keep a watchful eye on the kids while you're cooking, or chat with your guests over a drink at the breakfast bar. Or entertain the kids in the separate media room, while the adults relax on the covered outdoor entertaining area.
Three carpeted, double-sized bedrooms feature ceiling fans and built-in robes, while the master is complete with a walk-in robe and pristine ensuite. The stylish family bathroom has a bath, shower and separate toilet.
The fully-fenced block and easy-care, level lawns are perfect for pets and games with the kids. There's a garden shed for your gear, a herb garden and a relaxing water feature and fish pond.
This impeccable home is located within strolling distance of Eumundi, with its abundance of shops, cafes, popular school and famous markets. You can be on Noosa Beach or Hastings Street in 25 minutes.
With vendors ready to sell this value-packed, modern and stylish property, be quick to arrange your inspection with our agents.
Features at a glance:
• Sophisticated and spotless residence by Plantation homes
• Elevated, north-facing 700m2 block, walk to Eumundi
• High ceilings, fans, modern colours, light and bright
• Open-plan living with air-con, separate media room
• 2-pac entertainer's kitchen, gas cooktop, stone benches
• 4 generous bedrooms, main with walk-in and ensuite
• Covered outdoor entertaining, easy-care landscaping
• Fully fenced, lush lawn, garden shed, water feature
• 2,000L garden tank, solar hot water, 1.5kw solar system
• DLUG, side access, plenty of room to add a pool
• 25 minutes to Noosa, easy access to Bruce Highway
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 2
- Land Size: 700 m2 (approx)
3D models are interactive so you can click/touch to explore further. Click on the bottom right hand box to show in full screen.