This home has recently been meticulously rejuvenated, transforming an already captivating property into an absolute stunner. Set high on Eumundi Range on 1.5 mostly level acres, the home is positioned to capture cooling ocean breezes and sweeping views across the hinterland to Mount Eerwah and down the coast to Mooloolaba.
Set well back from the road, the low maintenance home has been upgraded in a modern coastal style and a hint of Hamptons under the eye of a leading interior designer. Think Italian tiles and custom-built stone benchtops in the kitchen and bathrooms, acid etched floor to ceiling glass laundry doors, 2.7m ceilings, streamlined air-conditioning vents and custom curtains.
The open plan living area (featuring kitchen, dining and living) is perfect for enjoying the idyllic hinterland lifestyle. The brand-new kitchen boasts bespoke pendant lights and LED strip lighting. Plus, there's over 750m2 of decking for outdoor entertaining and watching those spectacular sunrises and sunsets.
The oversized master suite features a custom-built walk in wardrobe and breathtaking views. Ducted air-con, ceiling fans, easy-care flooring and glazed doors and windows feature throughout.
Outside, there's an extensive orchard of various fruit and nut trees, plus plenty of space to build a second dwelling. You can even live sustainably with 5Kw solar system and a 45,000-litre rainwater tank.
At just 10 minutes to Eumundi and 20 to Noosa Heads, this magnificent property is ideal for anyone seeking a peaceful, private Noosa lifestyle haven. Be quick to arrange your inspection.
• 4-bed, 3-bath home on approx. 1.5 mostly level acres
• Elevated position with irreplaceable mountain views
• Private, low-maintenance home, glazed doors and windows
• Stunning modern coastal rejuvenation by interior designer
• Open plan living, brand new kitchen, over 750m2 deck
• Italian tiles, custom stone benchtops, lighting and curtains
• Huge master suite with outstanding views, custom wardrobe
• Orchard, 5kW solar system, bird-attracting natives
• 45,000 litre (10,000 gals) concrete water tank
• Excellent TV, NBN & mobile reception plus land line
• New guttering, ducted reverse cycle air con
• Space to build a second dwelling, extensive orchard
• Large fountain feature and plentiful storage space
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garaging: 2
497 to 509 Eumundi Range Road, Eumundi, Queensland 4562 ( get directions )