Positioned high on the range at the end of a winding, palm-fringed drive, this immaculate property offers absolute privacy with panoramic hinterland views. The centrepiece of the secluded 5.83-acres is a stunning contemporary Queenslander home, where timeless style meets modern luxury.
An idyllic indoor-outdoor lifestyle is achieved with spacious living that flows onto wraparound covered decks, where new owners can enjoy watching sunrises and sunsets and visits from native birds. The central open-plan living area includes timber floors, a cosy combustion fireplace, and modern kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven and stone benchtops.
At one end of the home, this area adjoins a spacious parents' retreat, which opens onto the deck and includes a walk-in robe and chic new ensuite with separate toilet, double granite-top vanities and free-standing bathtub.
The opposite end boasts a spacious second bedroom with lovely views, family bathroom, media room, plus a newly-carpeted guest wing of two bedrooms with a separate entrance ¬- making it ideal for visitors or operating an Airbnb.
Gorgeous tropical gardens surround the home, offering quiet nooks to relax and enjoy the views. Or find your peaceful place at one of the nine water features or ponds. On balmy summer days, settle back for a drink with friends and family while the kids play in the stunning new ionised pool.
Additional features are too numerous to name them all, but include split-system air-conditioning, solar hot water, spa on the deck, an orchard with various fruit tree species, plus a self-contained studio with kitchenette and bathroom that is currently a home-based office.
Best of all, this tranquil lifestyle haven is located only 20 minutes to Noosa Heads, and 5 minutes to the charming hinterland villages of Eumundi and Cooroy.
With its quality finishes, meticulous attention to detail, spectacular views and perfect location, this property will go fast.
Features at a glance:
• Spectacular 5.83-acre property on the range
• Panoramic hinterland vistas and cooling breezes
• Spotless 4 bed, 2 bath, DLUG Queenslander home
• Open plan living, dining, kitchen with range views
• Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, stone benchtops
• Massive master suite with walk-in and new ensuite
• Guest wing with separate entrance - ideal Airbnb
• Single level with abundant under house storage
• Split system aircon, fans, combustion fire, timber floors
• New Ionised inground pool, solar HWS, alarm system, spa
• Home and roof recently repainted, shed with 2 garden tanks
• Self-contained studio with kitchenette and bathroom
• 3 x tanks = 15,000gal total water storage with UV steriliser
• Orchard with citrus, pawpaws, avos, limes, bananas, mulberries, figs
• Absolute privacy, minutes to Eumundi or Cooroy, 20 mins to Noosa
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 2
- Land Size: 5.83 acres (approx)
396b Eumundi Range Road, Eumundi, Queensland 4562 ( get directions )