When individuality counts then look no further! - Gorgeous original 1900's Queenslander right in the heart of the bustling township of Eumundi.
Wrapped on two sides with deep timber decks overlooking the saltwater swimming pool, this spacious four bedroom home has high ceilings, timber floors and traditional features, including French doors and VJ walls. The country kitchen has rich timber counter tops, stainless steel appliances and large windows opening onto the entertaining area.
Only 150 meters from town, this stunning mix of modern style and traditional charm is absolutely one of a kind and will be sold quickly.
- 1900's character Queenslander in town Eumundi
- Spacious timber decks overlooking the pool
- Polished timber floors, high ceilings, french doors
- VJ Walls, casement windows, metal stumps
- Designer gourmet kitchen, timber benches
- Breakfast bar, covered entertaining area
- Stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar
- 4 massive bedrooms, 2 bathrooms + study
- Master suite with walk-in robe + ensuite
- Child and dog friendly, fenced yard
- North East aspect, 5.25 kw solar system
- Gas hot water, walk to the Eumundi markets
Please call or email the office for further information. Id:RH2188036
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Carports: 2