A gently winding tree-lined drive provides a taste of the tranquillity and privacy awaiting new owners at this gorgeous property. The elevated and fully fenced 1.66 acres capture not only the cooling breezes, but captivating views to Mt Eerwah from the recently renovated home.
While maintaining the charm of a Queenslander in features such as wraparound verandahs on three sides, Brushbox timber floors and a butterfly staircase, the home also offers a comfortable modern lifestyle. Upgrades include zoned and ducted air-conditioning, security windows and doors, fresh paint inside and out, and a surround sound system.
Upstairs, the open plan living area incorporates a contemporary kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooking and a large breakfast bar. This area opens onto a spacious covered entertaining deck, where you can relax and absorb the sounds of nature and stunning mountain views. This level also houses three bedrooms, including the large main bedroom with direct veranda access and that incredible outlook.
The home's design is also ideally suited for dual living or operating Airbnb accommodation, with a fully self-contained granny flat (including its own bathroom, laundry, and covered outdoor area) downstairs.
The beautifully landscaped gardens include tropical plantings, fruit trees and terraced beds interspersed with natives and accessed by timber pathways. Water is plentiful with two dams plus approximately 25,000 gallons of rainwater storage. Additional property features include a workshop, firepit, 4.6 kW solar panels plus solar hot water, and side access to a 12 x 6m shed with extra height for caravan, RV or boat storage.
Boasting stunning street appeal and absolute privacy, this property is just 10 minutes from Eumundi village. Or you can enjoy days dining, shopping or relaxing at Noosa Heads and be home to your captivating hinterland retreat in less than half an hour. Properties offering dual living capability, gorgeous views and so many features in this sought-after location are rare to market.
• 1.6 fully fenced, elevated acres with stunning views to Mt Eerwah
• Renovated Queenslander-style home, veranda on 3 sides, air-con
• Open plan living, modern kitchen, covered entertaining with blinds
• 3 spacious bedrooms and 2 bathrooms upstairs, main with deck access
• Fully self-contained granny flat downstairs perfect for dual living or Airbnb
• Insulated walls/ceiling, NBN, surround sound, garden and step lighting
• Firepit, workshop, fruit trees, gorgeous gardens, shed with extra height
• Approx. 25,000-gal water, 2 dams, pump from dam to water gardens
• Side access, 4.6kW solar power, solar hot water, complete privacy
• 10 mins to Eumundi, 28 to Noosa Heads, 29 to Sunshine Coast airport
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garaging: 6
- Land Size: 6481 m2 (approx)
408 Gold Creek Road, Eerwah Vale, Queensland 4562 ( get directions )