Amongst lush tropical gardens surrounded by natural beauty and exquisite views, this glorious country estate enjoys absolute privacy on a high plateau and sloping two hectares. Set back from the crest of the hill with winged electronic entry and palm-fringed asphalt drive to the home enclosure, mt eerwah presides over the foreground, and picturesque valleys, point glorious, state forests and the undulating blackall range dominate the rear.
The two-toned brick path leads to the impressive circular portico where wide covered verandahs with a summer rotunda and classic features wraparound the Queenslander-style brick home. Stairs lead to beautiful established gardens which surround the in-ground pool and kabana.
With architectural features, this spacious home features living and entertaining across the front, four well-proportioned bedrooms (two ensuited) and a separate self-contained studio/flat.
Property features include;
* air-conditioned spacious formal and open casual living areas with raked ceilings
* chef's kitchen with rosewood cabinetry, granite benches/splashback, central workbench, breakfast bar, twin appliance cabinets, plumbed icemaker refrigerator
* miele kitchen appliances include steam oven
* spacious studio/games room under main roof with bar kitchen and bathroom
* ensuited master retreat with parquetry floors, walk-in robes, spa bath ensuite
* ensuited guest room, two additional bedrooms with mirrored robes
* oodles of cupboard storage, vacuumaid, slow-combustion heater, fans all rooms
* in-ground pool, gazebo, dam, bore, abundant fruit trees
* single garage, huge carport, multiple car parks, shed
Seven minutes from historic eumundi and close to the bruce highway, this hidden garden sanctuary is central to the coast and gympie with brisbane 110km south.
With a choice of feeder bus services to schools passing the gate, it will suit families looking for a green change but wanting to be in touch. Motivated vendors have loved this beautiful property but are now committed to the next chapter in their lives.
Please call or email us for further information on this property. RH04908
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Garaging: 2
- Carports: 2
Other Features / Notes
Built-In Wardrobes,Secure Parking,4.94 acres
953 Browns Creek Road, Eerwah Vale, Queensland 4562 ( get directions )