Enveloped among native bush, this charming pavilion-style home with dual living potential on 4.9 acres is a rare find. Character features of the double block home include high ceilings, exposed timber beams, and a gorgeous fireplace perfect for cosying up on winter evenings. Air-conditioning will keep you comfortable year-round.
Entertaining will be easy from your generous open plan living space. This incorporates a dining area and immaculate contemporary kitchen, where you can enjoy cooking for friends and family with your gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances and generous island bench. From here, you can move onto a massive covered outdoor living area with an outlook across the reconditioned pool to the trees. Imagine days relaxing with a cool drink while the kids play in the pool, with native bird song to keep you company, or evenings watching the sunset through the trees.
This pavilion also includes a separate living area, private timber deck, three bedrooms (the main with walk-in robe), a modern bathroom, and a separate study/home office. The second pavilion, accessed by the covered patio, features a bedroom, bathroom, living area, laundry and storage space. It could easily be converted to create a second self-contained apartment for dual living.
The useable, level land includes park-like lawns perfect for kids and pets, a poolside gazebo, lily-covered dam and a large shed/workshop. The corner block in a sought-after part of Doonan is perfectly located a 12-minute drive from both Noosa Heads and Eumundi, so you can spend your days indulging in your favourite hinterland and coastal activities and be quickly home to your peaceful, private haven among the trees.
Anyone seeking a modern home with dual living potential on a useable Doonan acreage should be quick to arrange an inspection, as this one definitely won't last.
- Stylish double block home with dual living potential
- Level and useable 4.9 acres surrounded by trees
- High ceilings, exposed beams, air-con, fireplace
- Main pavilion with 3 beds, study, bath, living, deck
- Modern kitchen, covered outdoor area, timber deck
- 2nd pavilion with 1 bed, bath, laundry, living, storage
- Inground pool, poolside gazebo, lovely lawns, dam
- Covered parking for 2 cars, large shed, corner block
- 12 mins to Eumundi and Noosa Heads, 20 to coast airport
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 6
- Land Size: 1.99 hectare (approx)