With an immaculately presented home and stunning grounds, this completely private 1.87-acre property is still just a stone's throw from Noosa Valley Golf Course.
Designed by multi-award-winning Building Designer, Stephen Kidd, the house has been updated by current owners and features two wings adjoining the central kitchen. Here, you'll find stone benches, dishwasher, an island bench, and a freestanding 6-burner Smeg gas cooktop and electric oven that will make entertaining a pleasure. This area opens onto a covered patio and pool area, ideal for easy summer days with family and friends.
One wing is comprised of a spacious living area with high, raked ceilings, plantation shutters, reverse-cycle air conditioning and a wood fire to relax around on winter evenings. Next is a bedroom and separate study. Positioned at the end, the master suite boasts a large walk-in robe plus modern ensuite with toilet, twin vanities, heated towel rails and a rainfall shower.
The opposite wing houses an air-conditioned lounge/dining area, two large bedrooms with built-ins, plantation shutters, ceiling fans and new carpets, plus a powder room, main bathroom with bathtub, vanity and heated towel rails, and the laundry.
The contemporary home is set among delightful gardens, where you can stroll the park-like lawns, relax under large, shady trees and tend your fruit trees and vegie gardens. Outside taps are connected to your lovely, lily-covered dam and there's room for chooks.
Garaging for four vehicles includes a two-car, lined garage with windows, sliding doors and the option to build a second storey and create a self-contained granny flat (STCA).
The quiet cul-de-sac location is perfectly positioned for the coast and hinterland lifestyle, with the beaches, shopping and dining of Noosa Heads just a 15-minute drive, and 10 minutes to Eumundi. This home is perfect for families or anyone seeking a tranquil property in an enviable location, so be quick to arrange your inspection.
Features at a glance:
• Modern and bright 4 bed, 2 bath home on 7580m2 (1.87 acres)
• North-facing, rendered concrete block, french oak floors
• Central kitchen with Smeg gas cooktop, stone benches
• Right wing: living area, study, second bedroom, master suite
• Left wing: lounge/dining area, two bedrooms, bathroom, laundry
• High ceilings, air-con, wood fire, Vacuum-aid, plantation shutters
• Inground pool, lovely gardens, fruit trees, vegies, chooks, dam
• Approx. 12,000-gals concrete tank, septic, new tank 3,750 gals
• UV water filtration, fully fenced, automatic gate
• 2 x 2-car garages, private cul-de-sac setting well back from road
• 15 minutes to Noosa, 10 mins Eumundi, 90 mins Brisbane airport
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 4