A stylish, single-level home on a flat acre of land in the coveted Golden Triangle? A rare find indeed. And, wait, there's more, so much more.
The current owners (sticklers for quality) have just completed an extensive renovation, inside and out, to the most exacting standards, and featuring a renewable energy system that will reward you for decades to come.
With absolutely nothing - zilch - left to do, this home is perfect for families and for retirees who want to spend their hard-earned leisure time kicking back and enjoying life.
The versatile floor plan offers plenty of living options. The large lounge room opens out to the travertine-tiled pool terrace. The games/media room opens out to the rear garden. And a beautiful north-facing sunroom with porthole window (currently used as a gym/sauna) would make a lovely reading, sewing or art room. It could even be used as a fifth bedroom.
A palette of gentle pastels complements the blackbutt tones of the quality German-engineered flooring. The large, open-plan kitchen-dining space is flooded with natural light, enhanced by a pair of Velux automatic rain-sensitive sky windows', which also maximise ventilation on warmer days.
Cooks, rejoice! The brand new kitchen comes equipped with all the best quality toys - Miele appliances include a 900mm gas cooktop, pyrolytic oven, steam oven, dishwasher, warming drawer and a vacuum sealing drawer (sous vide, anyone?). The marbled stone benchtops also run through the generous-sized butler's pantry where a multitude of sins can be hidden from view. An adjoining sitting area allows the cook to chat with guests. And there's a servery to the outdoor terrace which can be screened in summer to extend and cool the interior.
Bedrooms 3 and 4 are both queen-sized, with built-in robes. Nearby, the main bathroom has floor-to-ceiling tiles, a big glass shower, a 2-person bathtub and exquisite patterned floor tiles in sky-blue tones. A separate powder room is similarly styled. Bedroom 2 is even larger with a lovely outlook to the pool.
The light-filled master suite features a fully fitted walk-in robe with skylight, and a striking ensuite with glorious floor tiles, big glass shower, quality oak-veneer cabinetry, floor-to-ceiling tiles, and sliding doors to the terrace. Shoe fetishists will love the separate shoe cupboard.
With the new MyAir ducted air-con system, you can set the temperature for each room, while retractable awnings on windows to the west and south keep the interior cool on summer afternoons.
Scary power bills are a thing of the past thanks to the new rooftop solar system where the panels come with a 25-year warranty. Extremely efficient and optimised for shady conditions, this Ferrari' of solar systems can generate up to 16.5 kW/hr. Two 10 kW batteries allow you to store the excess and draw on the batteries when the sun goes down. You won't even notice a grid blackout, and with NBN fibre-to-the-premises, internet speeds are the fastest possible, making the work-from-home option entirely feasible.
Imagine starting your day swimming laps, then breakfasting on the covered timber deck surrounded by native forest and birdsong. Or strolling along the stony paths that meander through the well mulched, easy-care gardens, admiring your giant strelitzias, bromeliads and cordylines. Ideas for a granny flat? There's plenty of room!
Features at a glance;
- single-level 2004 home on 4009m2, completely renovated to highest standards
- north-facing, absolute privacy, prestigious neighbourhood
- new kitchen with spacious butlerfs pantry, stone benches
- all Miele appliances - 900mm gas cooktop, pyrolytic oven, steam oven,
- warming drawer, vacuum sealing drawer, dishwasher
- versatile living spaces with sitting room, living room, media room, sun room
- master bedroom with walk-in robe; ensuite with shower
- main bathroom with shower and bath, quality fixtures and fittings
- ducted aircon with room sensors; ceiling fans; new top quality heat pump hot water system
- security screens/doors; electronic rain-sensitive Velux sky windows with blinds
- new 14.6m x 3.5m lap pool with heat pump; travertine tiles, pergola, external powder room
- NBN (FTTP); 3-phase power to both house and shed, fully fenced
- new 16.5 kW/hr SunPower solar system (42 panels); 2 x 10 kW LG Chem batteries
- state-of-the-art UV water filtration system; approx. 70,000L rainwater tank capacity
- 9m x 7.3m garage; termite barrier; bore with four taps
- beautifully landscaped gardens, short drive to Noosa beaches and shops
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 2