Seeking a contemporary home close to Noosa with room for a large/extended family or guests? Set on approximately three private acres on a peaceful road, this property has ample room for everyone.
The design centres around the main living area, which features open-plan living, dining and central kitchen - with plentiful stone bench tops, gas cooktop, soft-close drawers and a large gas strut servery window.
Bi-fold doors open onto the undercover alfresco entertaining area, designed for entertaining family and friends by the pool. Your guests will be delighted by the resident birdlife, which includes a pair of marine blue kingfisher.
One wing of the home features the spacious main bedroom suite, with a walk-in robe and ensuite with free-standing bath and twin vanities. This wing also houses the media room and study.
At the opposite end are a rumpus room, laundry, three bedrooms (one of which is also ensuited) and the family bathroom. Ceiling fans and ducted air-conditioning throughout ensure your year-round comfort.
The grounds still bear the hallmarks of the property's days as a thriving palm nursery, with striking stands of Alexandra, Date and Golden Cane interspersed with lush, level lawns.
There's also garaging for two vehicles, approximately 68,000L of rainwater storage, and a lovely, tree-lined dam.
This property is set well back on a quiet road adjacent to the Noosa Valley Golf Course, offering you the peace and privacy of hinterland acreage less than 15 minutes to Noosa Heads and 10 minutes to Eumundi.
With its stunning modern features and exceptional location, this tranquil acreage won't last long. Organise your inspection with our agents ASAP.
Features at a glance:
• Elegant contemporary home - 4-bed, 3-bath, DLUG, study
• 3 living areas - living/dining room, rumpus and media room
• Spacious covered alfresco entertaining area, overlooks grounds
• Approx 3 acres of land, lush lawns, veggie beds, tropical palms
• Meticulously maintained home, ducted air-con, ceiling fans
• Guest/children's wing, two ensuites, luxurious main bedroom
• Ducted air-con, celling fans, bi-fold doors, 7x4 metre inground pool
• 68,000L underground rainwater storage, bio-cycle, spring-fed dam
• Peaceful, private location; 15 mins to Noosa Beach, 10 mins Eumundi
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garaging: 2