Positioned on a secluded and elevated 2.7 acres, this north-facing home combines timeless elegance with country charm. On stepping through the gracious entry foyer, quality is evident in details like massive windows and doors that frame captivating rural views, high ceilings that enhance the natural light and spacious feel, and ducted air-conditioning for year-round comfort.
The open-plan living area is built around an immaculate kitchen, featuring American limed oak cupboards, Miele appliances, combination oven/microwave, separate oven and granite bench tops.
With formal and casual living areas and a games/rumpus room - plus a covered outdoor area surrounded by manicured gardens - there's plenty of space for entertaining friends and family.
Parents will love the generous main bedroom, with its walk-in robe and stylish ensuite with bath, shower and double vanity.
Aside from the lush views over the lily-covered dam and surrounding countryside, the beautiful gardens are a highlight. Winding paths lead through tropical plantings and flowering shrubs and a large mango tree produces a prolific crop each year.
With fencing on three sides, this private haven also boasts a security alarm system, automatic gated entry, double garage with automatic doors and abundant rainwater storage plus dam irrigation.
Less than 15 minutes' drive will take you to Cooroy, Eumundi or Noosa, for schools, markets and shopping. You can be at Hastings Street and Noosa Beach in under 20 minutes.
Contact our agents to arrange your exclusive inspection.
Features at a glance:
• Elevated, north-facing 2.7-acre property, rural views
• Tasteful 4-bed, 3-bath home, 3 living areas, DLUG, air-con
• Single level, core-filled block construction
• Fabulous kitchen with quality finishes and appliances
• Large master with walk-in, ensuite with bath/twin vanity
• Lovely gardens, dam, mangoes, fenced on three sides
• Alarm system, gated entry, plentiful water storage
• Private culdesac location, close to Noosa
• Approx. 30 mins to Maroochydore, approx. 75 mins to Brisbane Airport
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garaging: 2
- Land Size: 1.1 hectares (approx)