Tucked away at the end of a tree lined driveway on a tranquil no-through road, this lush property has everything a horse enthusiast could need. It also boasts a home oozing with character, plus abundant extra features and potential for an income.
The 12 acres (4.86ha) of gently undulating, mainly cleared land are divided into three fully fenced paddocks, with four horse stables, day yards and a round yard. Equipment/vehicle storage and working space is plentiful, thanks to a 12m x 10m shed plus an adjoining 6m x 10m shed. Water is also abundant, with a permanent creek meandering through the property and a large, pretty dam with an electric water pump.
Your peaceful, private rural lifestyle is complemented with a character-filled home boasting a bright and welcoming ambience. The central open plan living space includes a country-style kitchen with gas cooktop, and a traditional fireplace for cosy, relaxed winter evenings. This space opens through timber bi-fold doors onto a generous outdoor entertaining area, including a gorgeous timber deck with views across the tropical gardens to the dam. You could soon be enjoying balmy days with friends and family over drinks and a barbecue, while the kids splash in the newly refurbished, palm-fringed inground pool.
The air-conditioned master bedroom has built-in robe and ensuite. Two more bedrooms have built-ins, and the home office would also work as a fourth bedroom. There is also spill over space in the adjoining timber shed for extended family or guests.
This property's new owners will feel like they've escaped far from suburban life, but this secluded haven is just a nine-minute drive from Pomona village, with its cafes, schools and shops. At 14 minutes' drive, Lake Cootharaba is perfect for boating, fishing and kayaking. Noosa Heads itself is just a 32-minute drive if you fancy a day at the beach or Hastings Street.
Properties this lovely and private where you can have horses and make an income are rare to the market, so be quick to arrange your inspection of this one.
• Secluded 12 acres (4.86ha) undulating, mainly cleared land
• Single level character home, 2-car carport, refurbished pool
• Open plan living, fireplace, kitchen with gas cooktop
• Covered entertaining, timber deck, tropical gardens
• Master bedroom with air con and ensuite
• 3 fenced paddocks, 4 horse stables, day yards, round yard
• Large dam with pump, permanent creek, large sheds x 2
• Approx 120,000 Litres water storage
• Multiple sources of income on the property
• Located on the Noosa Trail network
• 9 mins to Pomona, 32 to Noosa Heads, 45 to Sunshine Coast airport
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.