Peacefully positioned 700 meters from Cooroy Mountain Road this single level idyllic family home basks in a sunny northern aspect while commanding breathtaking district views towards Lake MacDonald. The home combines great spaces for the family that needs room to move with peace-of-mind provided by the fully fenced house paddock that is an ideal play area for the children and their pets.
• 7.73ha (20 acres approx.) of gently undulating fully fenced land.
• The family home showcases relaxed living in a private, peaceful haven.
• Approx. 400m2 of living areas including the generous family/rumpus area.
• Open plan living/dining/kitchen area with raked ceilings.
• Main bedroom suite is separate from the other bedrooms.
• In-ground pool and poolside entertaining area.
• Easy care gardens surround the home and the pool area and include lychees, starfruit and mango trees.
• Paddocks are maintained in parklike condition.
• 2 x 5,000 gallon water tanks and a bore that irrigates the house block plus a dam in the lower paddock.
• 9m x 6m shed with light and power suitable as a workshop for hobbies or commercial endeavours.
• Situated in the heart of the golden triangle' with easy access to Cooroy township and the tourist pursuits of Noosa
Please call or email for further information on this property.
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 2
281 Cooroy Mountain Rd, Cooroy Mountain, Queensland 4563 ( get directions )