If you've been looking for a solid family home on a private, easy-care small acreage close to Cooroy, this lovely property ticks all the boxes. Set well back from the road, the acre of near-level land is fully usable, with a dog-fenced section perfect for the kids and pets to play. The brick home has been lovingly maintained, with lifestyle features including ducted air-conditioning and stylish plantation shutters.
Living will be easy with spacious dining and lounge areas. Your family chef will appreciate the large Hamptons-inspired modern kitchen, with its stone benchtops, island bench, and Belling 900ml cooker with dual oven and gas cooktop. An elevated deck wrapping around two sides overlooks the lovely gardens and is the ideal place to share meals and drinks with family and friends.
The generous master suite features a walk-in robe and ensuite, while the other three bedrooms have built-ins. The home is finished off with a double lockup garage, and a 2-bay, 9m x 7m shed provides further vehicle accommodation or space for your workshop or storage. Established, low maintenance gardens surround the property, which also includes a dam and pretty creek. Solar panels will help lower your power bills, and water should be plentiful with approx. 1 x 3000 and 2 x 1000-gallon rainwater tanks.
Situated in a quiet neighbourhood, the property is four minutes' drive to the heart of Cooroy with its schools, cafes, shops and public transport. Noosa Heads is just 21 minutes from your doorstep for beach days, national park walks and shopping or dining on Hastings Street. With nothing to do but move in, this fabulous property would suit families, investors, or anyone seeking a great home on small acreage. Arrange your inspection with our agents soon to avoid missing out.
• Usable, private 1 acre set back from the road
• Brick family home, ducted AC, plantation shutters
• Open plan living/dining, covered deck on 2 sides
• Modern kitchen, stone benches, Belling cooker
• Master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Dog fenced yard, easy care lawns and gardens
• Dam, creek, 1 x approx. 3000 gal + 2 x approx. 1000 gal rainwater
• DLUG, 2 bay 9m x 7m shed, NBN, solar panels
• 4 mins to Cooroy, 21 to Noosa, 33 to Sunshine Coast airport
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 4
- Land Size: 4214 m2 (approx)