This stylish, private property offers the epitome of hinterland living with its blend of contemporary design and peaceful, natural surrounds. Located only minutes to Cooroy on 5,002 m2 of near-level land, the architecturally designed home features soaring ceilings, plentiful natural light and an understated elegance evident in the subtle attention to every detail.
The main wing features genuine indoor/outdoor living. The open plan area with immaculate central kitchen flows onto a covered alfresco deck complete with outdoor kitchen, pizza oven and built-in BBQ. This space, which also includes a home office, overlooks the inground pool and lovely landscaped gardens.
A second wing contains four generous bedrooms, including a master with walk-in robe, classy ensuite, and its own private deck, plus a guest suite with built-in robes and ensuite. There's also garaging for three vehicles, and a storage/workshop area. A separate, stand-alone building previously used as a music studio could also be for art or converted to a teenage retreat.
The stunning grounds are a highlight, with established gardens, lush lawns, stone-lined pathways and a tranquil dam with water feature and pergola.
Situated less than five minutes to Cooroy village, this peaceful sanctuary is close to everything you need, including shops, schools, dining and public transport. And you can spend the day exploring Noosa and be home in under 25 minutes.
For buyers seeking a hinterland lifestyle without sacrificing comfort or sophistication, this property ticks all the boxes. Be sure to arrange your inspection with our agents.
• Elegant, contemporary home on 5,002m2 near-level land
• 2 internal living areas and full-length covered alfresco area
• Immaculate, modern kitchen with integrated appliances
• Ideal for entertaining: gas fireplace, outdoor pizza oven, BBQ
• Separate bedroom wing including ensuited master and guest rooms
• Home office, separate music studio, electric gates, VacuMaid system
• 5kw solar, dam with water feature, landscaped gardens, fire pit,
• WWTP, raised veggie beds, approx. 75,000 litres water, filtration system
• 5 minutes to Cooroy, 25 to Noosa, approx. 90 mins to Brisbane CBD
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garaging: 3