Located on a large acre town block this stunning original 1900s Queenslander oozes steel appeal, romantic old school charm and a well-designed floor plan.
Upon entering the home, you are greeted by a large undercover Veranda, the perfect place to sit back relax and enjoy a morning coffee whilst taking in elevated views and cooling breezes. Inside 6-inch timber floors add a beautiful warmth to the home, 10ft ceilings create volume and VJ walls and fretwork add gorgeous character.
Renovated throughout the central kitchen is the hub of the home and well suits our modern way of living, with an eat in design. Additional features include - 900mm Ilve gas cooktop electric oven, two draw dishwasher, soft closing draws and lots of bench and cupboard space. Boarding the kitchen is the air-conditioned living area which flows out to the rear entertainment deck via glass bifold doors creating the perfect indoor/outdoor flow.
All bedrooms are generously sized and feature classic timber casement windows. The air-conditioned master bedroom opens to the front veranda and an attractive ensuite.
Outside the gardens and grounds are easy care with plenty of room for a pool and a shed, with the bonus of rear lane entry. Another benefit of this property is its zoning, it is the last property in the line that can be developed. Located an easy walk to the centre of thriving Cooroy, the heart of the Noosa hinterland, with its restaurants and shops, local schools, sporting grounds, transport, even the library.
With an old-world romantic ambience and modern day functionality, this could be the charming Queenslander home that you have been seeking.
• Traditional queenslander home full of character
• Huge 1012m2 block with bonus rear lane access
• Classic vj timber walls and 10'timber ceilings
• Beautiful 6" timber floorboards, fretwork detail
• Stunning eat-in kitchen, 900mm Ilve cooker
• Frosted timber casement windows, timber shutters
• Main bedroom air conditioned with french doors
• Bifold doors combine indoor & outdoor living spaces
• Big back yard with garden shed, room for a pool
• Last block in street with development potential
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Carports: 1