Secluded at the end of a peaceful country laneway with stunning mountain views lies a gorgeous home on 5.88 lush acres suitable for a horse or couple of cows. The architect-designed home boasts characteristics designed for a wonderful hinterland lifestyle, including Blackbutt timber floors, soaring ceilings with exposed beam features, and a choice of three decks for relaxing with family and friends while you take in the sounds of nature and the outlook to Mount Tinbeerwah.
The air-conditioned open plan living area features a combustion fireplace and huge windows framing the spectacular views. The North-Easterly aspect assures you of warm winter mornings and cooling sea breezes in summer. The chef in your family will appreciate the immaculate, spacious kitchen with its gleaming timber benchtops and gas cooking. Also on the main level is a generous master bedroom with a stylish modern ensuite. Upstairs are three more bedrooms with built-in robes, plus a spacious open area that would work equally well for family living or a home office.
And while the house is gorgeous, the property is breathtaking. The gently undulating land boasts an ideal combination of cleared grassy areas with native bush, plus a fruit orchard and vegetable gardens. Water is in abundance, with a large, picturesque dam that pumps to the gardens plus an approx. 44,000 litre underground tank.
The location at the end of a no-through-road assures your absolute privacy and peace, yet you're only a 5-minute drive from the heart of Cooroy village. Or in just 30 minutes you can be at Noosa Heads for days of shopping, dining and relaxing on the beach. This beautiful property is ready for new owners to simply move into and start enjoying an idyllic Noosa hinterland lifestyle, so be quick to inspect if that sounds like you.
• 5.88 lovely, lush acres, room for a horse or couple of cows
• Gorgeous architect-designed home with Mt Tinbeerwah views
• Soaring ceilings, Blackbutt floors, air-con, combustion fireplace
• Choice of three decks for entertaining and enjoying the outlook
• Open plan living, modern kitchen, large master suite with ensuite
• Three built-in bedrooms and second living or office upstairs
• Large dam, underground water tank, fruit trees, vegie gardens
• Storage room under the house or plenty of room to build in
• Absolute privacy at the end of a lane way, five mins to Cooroy
• 30 minutes to Noosa Heads, 37 to Sunshine Coast airport
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Carports: 2
- Land Size: 2.38 hectare (approx)
16 Bridle Lane, Black Mountain, Queensland 4563 ( get directions )