This stunning residence will captivate a discerning buyer seeking a stylish contemporary home among rural surrounds with breathtaking views. The elevated ridge property of approximately 4 hectares captures not only the sea breezes, but a vista across the lush hinterland to Cooroy Mountain.
The elegant home boasts premium fixtures and finishings throughout. Entertaining will be a pleasure in the light-filled open plan living area and cooking a joy in the immaculate modern kitchen, which features a gas cooktop, stone benches, soft close drawers and Miele appliances.
A massive timber deck running the full width of the house's eastern aspect is perfect for relaxing with friends and family and taking in the ever-changing outlook, accompanied by the songs of native birds. The floor plan includes a huge main bedroom at one end of the living area, complete with a walk-in robe leading into a chic ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, twin head showers and sculpted vanity basins.
This level also includes three more carpeted bedrooms with direct access onto the deck, a spacious media room, and a stylish main bathroom with freestanding bath and separate toilet. Downstairs, the concrete cellar is ideal for your wine collection, and a custom-engineered concrete reservoir holds 250,000 litres of rainwater under the suspended slab.
Further features include a double lock-up garage with an adjoining concrete pad for your boat or RV, beautifully landscaped gardens, 7kW of solar panels and a dam fed by a watercourse. This gorgeous, tranquil property is just a 7-minute drive to the shops, schools, and cafes of Cooroy village, and 30 minutes to Noosa Heads.
It ticks all the boxes for anyone seeking stylish hinterland living with space, privacy and spectacular views, so be quick to arrange your inspection.
- Elegant home on 10.23 lovely acres with north-east aspect
- Ridge position with sweeping views to Cooroy Mountain
- Rendered block construction, suspended slab, quality fittings
- Open plan living, entertainer's kitchen, Miele appliances
- 40-metre covered timber deck, media room, wine cellar
- Main bed with WIR and luxe ensuite, 3 beds with built-ins
- Concrete drive, remote DLUG, pad for boat/RV, 7kW solar
- Plentiful storage, landscaped grounds, 250,000 litres rainwater
- Watercourse fed dam, vehicle access track to entire block
- 7 mins to Cooroy, 30 mins to Noosa, 34 to Sunshine Coast airport
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 2
- Land Size: 4.13 hectare (approx)
Other Features / Notes
56 Black Mountain Range Road, Black Mountain, Queensland 4563 ( get directions )