This immaculately presented home will impress even the most fastidious of buyers. Located on a quiet lane in the popular Cudgerie Estate, this elevated single level home boasts a prized northern aspect and sits on 1.7 acres of fully landscaped grounds.
A world away from the hustle and bustle, yet only 8 mins to the popular Hinterland town of Cooroy, 9 mins to Pomona and 20 mins to the Noosa Marina.
The thoughtful floorplan creates easy flow from the open-plan living areas to the generous undercover patio area where you can entertain friends and family in style while enjoying your private tropical gardens and the gentle sounds of the water feature.
The kitchen is located in the heart of the home and is complete with a large island bench, Smeg appliances and great pantry storage.
Well positioned windows and glass doors create warm, bright living spaces and allow you to open up the home to let through the cooling afternoon summer breezes.
In winter the home is easily kept toasty with the wood fire heater and there are new ceiling fans throughout for cooling.
You will love waking up to the soothing sound of native birdsong! The generous master bedroom has the convenience of an ensuite, walk-in robe and has large windows showcasing the beautiful gardens. The other three bedrooms all have built-in robes and are carpeted.
The picturesque Cudgerie Estate contains quality established homes and offers a friendly safe environment. Great walking and biking is available with a section of the Noosa Trail Network weaving through the estate. There is easy access to the Bruce Highway, with Brisbane Airport just 1.5 hours south.
• 4 Bed, 2 Bath, 2 Car garage with remote entry
• 6,884m2 / 1.7 acres, private, elevated with northern aspect
• Generous open plan living spaces with great indoor-outdoor flow
• Fantastic outdoor entertaining areas, insulated flyover patio, fire pit area
• Kitchen with large island bench, Smeg appliances, great pantry
• Wood fire heater, new fans throughout, as new carpet
• Master with walk-in robe, ensuite and garden views
• Fully landscaped tropical gardens, quality fencing, seasonal creek
• 10,000 gallons rainwater, abundant birdlife, visiting kangaroos
• Tree-lined estate, school bus stop on corner
This is an amazing opportunity to purchase your own piece of paradise in the beautiful Noosa Hinterland. I encourage you to attend one of our many open homes or call to arrange your private inspection: Robert Farley 0408 478 304.
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 2
- Land Size: 6884 m2 (approx)
5 Leatherwood Lane, Black Mountain, Queensland 4563 ( get directions )