A massive opportunity for buyers looking for extra secure parking and workspace right near your own stunning home has arrived. Car enthusiasts will struggle to find a better way to live among their prized vehicles. The floor space is abundant and the rooftops are high, this property will attract the serious collector.
• Approx 440m2 of undercover secure workspace
• 16m x 12 m x 4.5m insulated shed with attached 7m x 7m carport
• 12m x 8m workshop and man/woman cave
• 9m x 7m x 4.5m separate shed ideal for caravan or boat
• 5kw solar power with 20 panels
• Large garden shed ideal for wood storage and tools
• Wide concrete driveway and parking areas
• 2 car lock up garage attached to house
• Potential to park 18 cars in Lock up facilities plus 3 undercover and retain workshop space.
Combine all this with a stunning 2001 built rendered home with oh so private pool enclosure and breathtaking views and front and rear entertaining areas, you will start to see incredible value as compared to trying to replace a similar lifestyle package from scratch. Bonus 1.3 acres on one of the highest points on the street.
The architect-designed home comprises of unique double internal living areas, four bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a separate office and spacious laundry. The kitchen is cleverly designed to enhance the Feng Shui elements found throughout the home. Moon windows throw shadows across the living room floors and the uninterrupted views towards the coast make for some serious feel good vibes.
• 900mm gas cooktop, Polished stone benchtops, dishwasher
• Saltwater pool, gazebo, BBQ area near 3rd bathroom with toilet.
• High ceilings, tiled living areas, massive rear entertainment space
• Core filled internal walls for excellent sound and temperature control
• 2 9kw air con plus 4 kw air con in main bedroom.
This house has been built to stand the tests of time and the wide-ranging views will always make this home something very special. If your family is in need of some extra space for hobbies and storage of investments, this home offers what other do not and it simply could not be replaced for the asking price.
• 8.0km toCooroy CBD, post office, library
• 22km to Noosa harbour, restaurants, shopping
• 50km to Maroochydore airport
• 8.2km to Pomona IGA and shopping
• Close to upgraded Bruce highway without the noise.
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 18
- Land Size: 1.31 acres (approx)
174 Blueberry Drive, Black Mountain, Queensland 4563 ( get directions )