Perched high on the range with a perfect north-easterly aspect, this modern 2-storey Queenslander-style home offers unobstructed, commanding views all the way to the Pacific Ocean.
Watch the sunrise from the large gourmet kitchen where the black granite benchtops contrast beautifully with the timber cabinetry and the hardwood floors which extend through the upstairs level. Enjoy breakfast at the generously proportioned breakfast bar or step outside to the long, deep verandah where you can bask in the warming winter sun as you clear your thoughts and plan your day.
In summer, with the sun high in the sky, the verandah offers cooling shade but there's always the option to retreat indoors to the vast living-dining area where the long views over the hinterland, punctuated by Mt Eerwah, Tinbeerwah and Mt Cooroy, catch the eye at every turn. With no fewer than 6 reverse-cycle aircon systems throughout the house, you'll be cool no matter how high the mercury rises.
The west wing leads to the master bedroom with striking feature wall, a large walk-in robe, and sliding doors to the verandah. The newly updated black-and-white themed ensuite with double vanity offers plenty of room for two.
The second and third bedrooms come with built-ins and are located near the main bathroom which has both shower and bath and a marble-top vanity. A separate good-sized laundry comes with lots of storage.
Downstairs, the carpeted large media room still manages to feel cosy. This level also has a queen-sized bedroom with walk-in robe, bathroom with shower, and views to the pool. A powder room sits discreetly near the main entrance. With direct access to the 2-car garage and workshop, this downstairs level also offers the option of dual living.
Outside, privacy is ensured with a dense planting of trees and shrubs bordering the property. The new saltwater pool comes with a shady gazebo while a raised timber cabana, complete with power, beckons you to crank up the barbie and chill to some cool tunes.
Features at a glance
• Large character family home on elevated 4.94 acres
• Unobstructed mountain views from every direction
• High ceilings and timber floors, wraparound verandahs
• Gourmet kitchen with granite benchtops, walk-in pantry
• NBN, 5kw solar system, vacuumaid, AC ++, plenty of storage
• Wide open living spaces, huge oversized bedrooms
• Dual living potential with separate entry downstairs
• Saltwater pool & gazebo, raised vegetable beds, garden shed
• Two street access, concrete driveway, sensor lights
• Only a few minutes drive to the thriving town of Cooroy
• Two car garage with workshop, plus two car carport
Please call or email for further information on this property.
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garaging: 2
- Carports: 2
Other Features / Notes
Garden,Polished Timber Floor,Terrace/Balcony,4.97 acres, Views
148 Black Mountain Range Road, Black Mountain, Queensland 4563 ( get directions )