II Contact agent to arrange a private viewing II
This elevated charming home is easy to fall in love with its breathtaking near 360ᵒ views, stunning infinity pool, multiple living areas, huge shedding and just under 100 acres of its own private green valley.
Ridgewood is a picturesque Hinterland location which is conveniently located close to Cooroy township and all the amazing lifestyle opportunities available on the Sunshine Coast.
Entertaining is made easy with the oversized games room with bar, large formal dining room and the beautiful paved pool area.
A long tree-lined concreted driveway leads you to the home which is perfectly positioned for optimum privacy and to take full advantage of the rural aspect and expansive views.
The home is light, bright and immaculately presented. There is an abundance of glass doors and windows to showcase the outlook and welcome in the cooling breezes.
Large living areas provide ample space for everyone in the family to spread out and relax. The games room could easily fit a full-sized billiards table and is a great place to watch your favourite sport on TV and enjoy a quiet drink with friends and family.
Sure to impress the fussiest of chefs is the spacious modern kitchen with large island bench, stone benchtops, 5-burner gas cooktop with electric oven and sleek white cabinetry.
The main suite is spacious, with en-suite bathroom, large built-in robe and glass doors leading out to a paved verandah. You will never tire of waking up to the sound of birdsong and the long views.
Two further bedrooms are complete with built-in cupboards, carpet and one also opens out to a verandah. There is also the convenience of a designated office off the living area.
Summer days and evenings will be spent cooling off in the stunning solar heated infinity pool and relaxing poolside. It is also the perfect position to enjoy the striking sunsets over the ranges and quiet seclusion.
The 98.12 acres is ex-dairy land and gently slopes down to a valley which has a large spring fed dam complete with a firefighter pump for irrigation purposes. With improved pastures and great soil it can support 15+ head of cattle. The land then goes up to timbered country with a large stand (1600 approx.) of Gympie messmate which will be ready to harvest in 6-8 years approx.
There is plenty of shedding to accommodate vehicles, machinery, the caravan and boat with eight bay shedding, three with high clearance. Water isn't an issue with 27,000 gallons of tank water capacity for the home and 4 x 5,000 gallon tanks for irrigation purposes.
All this and a mere 12 minutes to the bustling town of Cooroy, which has all the services you require. Ridgewood Hall is 4 minutes away and hosts regular community gatherings. You can also be at the Noosa Marina in under 30 minutes and the Sunshine Coast Airport is just 41 minutes south.
Features at a glance:
• Elevated, boasting expansive near 360ᵒ rural views over valley and to ranges
• Rural living with 98.12 acres, ex-dairy, tree plantation, spring-fed dam
• Entertainers dream, multiple living areas including games room, formal dining
• Stunning infinity pool with views to ranges, fully paved, glass panel fencing
• Modern spacious kitchen, stone benchtops, island bench, gas cooktop
• Master suite with views, en-suite, fan, large robe, glass doors to verandah
• Ducted air-conditioning, fans, cooling breezes, sheltered verandahs
• Private from the road, fully concreted tree-lined driveway, solar electric gate
• Impressive 8-bay shedding to accommodate all the toys, 3 with high clearance
• 1 x 27,000 gallon water tank for house, 4 x 5,000 gallon tanks for irrigation
• Energy efficient with 5kw solar with battery, solar hot water, diesel generator
This is an amazing opportunity to own your own piece of paradise in the beautiful Noosa Hinterland. I encourage you to arrange your private inspection today: Robert Farley 0408 478 304
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 8
Other Features / Notes
Water tanks: 1 x 27,000 g for house, 4 x 5, solar hot water, tang
990 Cooroy Belli Creek Road, Ridgewood, Queensland 4563 ( get directions )