Are you a first home buyer or investor looking for a peaceful, easy-care, move-in-ready Noosa hinterland property? With a home positioned well back from the road on a lovely, tree-lined 2,032m2 block, there's nothing to do here but unpack and enjoy.
The solid family home has recently been fully renovated, with a contemporary neutral colour scheme and quality fixtures and finishings throughout, such as new floor coverings, fans and light fittings. The generous open plan living zone features spaces for living and dining, plus a beautifully updated kitchen. Your family chef will appreciate the stylish stone benchtops, integrated dishwasher, island bench and 900ml freestanding gas oven/cooktop.
All the bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans, while the master bedroom boasts an ensuite. Both bathrooms have been tastefully updated and include rainfall shower heads, with the main bathroom also having a deep, freestanding bathtub.
The spacious outdoor patio is perfect for entertaining family and friends, perhaps with a cool drink or BBQ while the kids (and pets) play in the dog-fenced yard. Further property features include a single vehicle garage, double carport, gas hot water, NBN and a 5,000-gallon rainwater tank. If you'd like to live more sustainably, there's plenty of room for running chooks and growing your own fruit and vegetables.
Situated in a lush and unspoiled part of the hinterland, this property is nonetheless conveniently located. Choose from a variety of schools and shops, with Cooran being a three-minute drive, Pomona four minutes, and Cooroy 13 minutes. For outdoor lovers, several national parks and state forests are less than 20 minutes from your doorstep. If water sports are more your thing, you can be fishing, kayaking or SUPing on Lake Macdonald in 14 minutes, exploring the lakes and waterways of the Noosa River system in around 20, or lazing on the beach at Noosa Heads in half an hour.
This property will be popular with first home buyers, investors, and anyone seeking a large, level, low-maintenance block with a modern home. Organise your inspection without delay.
• Level, low maintenance 2,023m2 block in peaceful location
• Fully renovated home, high quality fixtures and finishings
• Contemporary neutral colours, ceiling fans throughout
• Open plan living, lovely spacious outdoor entertaining area
• Modern kitchen, gas cooking, stone benches, dishwasher
• Master bed with ensuite, stylish renovated bathrooms
• Built-in wardrobes and fans in bedrooms, NBN, gas hot water
• Single car garage plus carport, 5,000-gallon rainwater tank
• Perfect for first home buyers or investors - move in and enjoy
• 3 mins to Cooran, 13 to Cooroy, 41 to Sunshine Coast airport
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 1
- Carports: 1
- Land Size: 2023 m2 (approx)
1381 Greenridge Pinbarren Road, Pinbarren, Queensland 4568 ( get directions )