This newly-refurbished home on approximately 1.5 level acres is ready for new owners to move straight in. With fresh paint, new carpets and blinds and an updated kitchen and bathroom, the low-maintenance design is ideal for first home buyers, retirees, couples and young families - or anyone seeking a home that's neat as a pin in a friendly neighbourhood.
The open-plan living area includes air-conditioned living and dining, plus an as-new kitchen with glossy black benchtops, pantry and a lovely outlook over the garden. There's three carpeted bedrooms, plus a modernised bathroom with separate toilet.
A covered patio surrounds the home, so you can sit out in any weather and enjoy the peace and privacy with friends and family. The level yard features plentiful open spaces, perfect for a game of cricket with the kids/grandkids, or perhaps starting the organic garden you've always dreamed of. There's ample room if you'd like to add a pool, tennis court or sheds for your caravan or boat.
The property has easy-care gardens but is surrounded by tall trees, which add to the natural appeal. Additional features include a carport, approximately 20,000 litres of water storage, garden shed and fencing on three sides.
This property is ideally located close to the Noosa Trail Network, Ringtail State Forest and Tewantin National Park, where you can indulge your passion for outdoor pursuits like bushwalking, mountain biking and horse-riding. Lake Macdonald is only minutes away, where you can go bird-watching, fishing and kayaking.
A 10-minute drive will see you in charming Cooroy, with its schools, shops and cafes. You can be lying on the beach at Noosa in under 30 minutes.
With its great value price tag and nothing to do but move in, don't delay arranging your inspection with us.
Features at a glance
• Renovated 3-bed, 1-bath, 1-car split-block home
• Approx 1.5 level acres, lovely lawns, easy-care gardens
• Fresh paint, new carpets, blinds, flooring, security screens
• Modernised bathroom and kitchen, separate toilet
• Air-conditioned, open-plan living, covered patio on all sides
• Low-maintenance, single-storey living, garden shed
• Plentiful room for backyard games, add a pool, tennis, sheds
• Peaceful, friendly area; ideal for hiking, cycling, horse-riding
• 10 mins to Cooroy, 30 mins to Noosa beaches, dining, shopping
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Carports: 1
11 Koala Crescent, Lake Macdonald, Queensland 4563 ( get directions )