II Contact agent to arrange a private viewing II
With Mary River frontage and a projected net income of over $50,000pa, this lovely property offers opportunities that are only limited by your imagination. The elevated main home (currently used for Airbnb) oozes character, with features including a cosy fireplace, celling fans and a country style kitchen with a tidy butler's pantry, dishwasher and five-burner gas cooktop.
The main bedroom has an ensuite and opens onto the spacious covered verandah, where you can relax and enjoy the fresh air and views across the trees to Kenilworth Bluff.
Caretakers occupy the adjoining shed. Connected to the main home, it includes living and dining areas, kitchen, bathroom, office, two rooms set up as bedrooms and its own deck.
Already onsite are assorted sheds, four rainwater tanks, and a pump from the river for irrigation. Kids will love the treehouse perched in the crook of a giant gum.
The real beauty of this property is its versatility - live in one dwelling and rent out the other, have the sustainable lifestyle you've always wanted, or get a pony or a couple of cows. You can even stroll to the river for kayaking and a refreshing swim.
You'll feel like you're miles from the hustle and bustle in this peaceful country property, yet the delightful town of Kenilworth - with its school, parks, cafes, cheese factory and famous pub - is less than five minutes away. You can be at Eumundi village in 20 minutes, and in 40 minutes you can be on the beach at Noosa.
With accommodation bookings and repeat business already in place and a plethora of lifestyle opportunities including room for the extended family, be quick if you're looking for a delightful place to live plus an income.
Features at a glance:
• Lush Mary River frontage with abundant lifestyle options
• Elevated 3-bed, 2-bath main house currently rented
• Fireplace, aircon, library, living and dining rooms
• Country kitchen with butler's pantry, dishwasher, gas cooktop
• Covered verandah with views over property to Kenilworth Bluff
• Separate shed with kitchen, living, dining, aircon, deck
• Sheds, rainwater tanks, pump from river for irrigation, treehouse
• Swim/kayak in the river, established fenced orchard, veggies, pony, cows
• Less than 5 mins to Kenilworth, 20 to Eumundi, 40 to Noosa
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Carports: 3
- Land Size: 1.04 hectares (approx)
2514 Eumundi Kenilworth Road, Kenilworth, Queensland 4574 ( get directions )