Set well back from the road, this property is ideal for anyone looking for easy-care small acreage and a home with expansive views.
Positioned high on Eumundi Range, the 5,351m2 block is mostly level, with views to Mount Ninderry, Maroochydore and Mooloolaba from its highest point. The single-level home is perfectly positioned to capture sweeping views across the hinterland to Mount Eerwah and beyond.
Built from solid brick and Colorbond, the home features ducted reverse-cycle air-con and ceiling fans throughout, to complement the cooling breezes you'll receive courtesy of its elevation. High ceilings add to the feeling of openness.
Aside from the open-plan living area, dining room and kitchen, the massive main bedroom is ideal for a parents' retreat or home office. It features a generous walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom with separate toilet.
At the other end of the home are two bedrooms with built-in robes, laundry and main bathroom with separate shower and bath.
The home's interior could easily be updated, but the peace, privacy and views afforded by its position are irreplaceable. From your undercover patio, ease into evenings with a drink as you gaze across manicured lawns to sunset over the mountains. Enjoy visits from native birds and watching the colours change with the seasons.
Harvest fresh produce from your orchard of established citrus, avocado, banana, mango, feijoa and macadamia trees. Or realise your sustainable living dreams in a low-maintenance home with a 4.5 Kw solar system and a 45,000-litre rainwater tank.
You could rejuvenate and profit; or update, extend, and add lifestyle features such as a pool or tennis court to create your dream lifestyle property. And lifestyle will be hard to beat here with a location that's less than 5 minutes from Eumundi and only 20 minutes to Noosa Heads.
With its ultra-desirable Eumundi Range location and exquisite position, this property will suit a variety of buyers, so don't delay organising your inspection with our agents.
• 3-bed, 2-bath home on approx. 1.5 mostly level acres
• Elevated position with irreplaceable mountain views
• Low-maintenance home, glazed doors and windows
• DLUG, 2.3m entry, room for work bench or storage
• Flat area around house, adjacent to council reserve
• Orchard, 4.5kW solar system, bird-attracting natives
• 45,000 litre (10,000 gals) concrete water tank
• Well-screened, set back from road, room for pool
• Excellent TV, NBN & mobile reception plus land line
• New guttering, air-con fully overhauled in 2018
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 2
- Land Size: 5351 m2 (approx)
497 to 509 Eumundi Range Road, Eumundi, Queensland 4562 ( get directions )