Perfectly positioned in the heart of sought-after Doonan, this lovely 1.7 easy-care acres offers peace, privacy and everything you need for a relaxed hinterland lifestyle. Set among native bush, the elevated home has been renovated and affords views across the treetops to the ocean.
Exuding a welcoming sense of light and space, it boasts character features including high, vaulted ceilings, spotted gum floors, a combustion fireplace for chilly evenings, and cedar window and door frames. These blend seamlessly with modern comforts such as a C-bus lighting system. Wraparound timber decks ensure you can make the most of the cooling sea breezes, lovely natural surroundings, and ocean outlook.
Entertainers will appreciate the open plan living space, with a large modern kitchen with timber benches, new ILVE Professional gas cooktop and electric oven underneath and Miele dishwasher and feature pendant lighting over the breakfast bar. The living level also incorporates main bathroom and separate toilet, two carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes and a good-sized study. Upstairs, the oversized air-conditioned master suite includes built in robes a walk-in robe, sitting area, ensuite bathroom, and its own private deck with a view through the tall timbers.
Families will love the 10 x 3m saltwater pool, and the dog fenced yard with lush parklike lawns. Low maintenance landscaped gardens fringe the home, with additional features including a 2-bay shed, solar hot water system with electric booster, new LED lighting throughout, and approximately 55,000L of rainwater storage.
This delightful property is located just 8 minutes from Eumundi, with its schools, cafes and renowned markets. Or if you'd prefer to spend days on the beach - or exploring an almost unlimited number of shops, cafes, and restaurants - Noosa Heads is just a 17-minute drive from your doorstep. If you'd like to secure a low-maintenance acreage with a character home and ocean views, be sure to arrange your inspection with our agents.
• 1.7-acre easy care property in the heart of Doonan
• Renovated character home with treetop and ocean views
• Combustion fireplace, spotted gum floors, vaulted ceilings
• Wraparound verandas, cedar window and door frames
• Open plan living/dining, spacious study, saltwater pool
• Modern kitchen, timber benches, new ILVE Professional cooker and Miele dishwasher
• Huge upstairs master with ensuite, built-in walk-in robe and private deck
• Dog fenced yard, C-bus lighting system, new LED lighting throughout
• Solar hot water, 55,000 L rainwater, termite baiting system
• 8 mins to Eumundi, 17 to Noosa Heads, 25 to Sunshine Coast airport
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 2
- Land Size: 6898 m2 (approx)