Ever dreamed of living in a rainforest sanctuary, where your only outlook is trees and the only sounds are those of native wildlife? This stunning property, designed by renowned Melbourne architects Pleysier Perkins, offers a unique opportunity for a lifestyle enveloped by nature yet so close to Noosa.
The striking but elegant home boasts design features to optimise comfort and harmonise with the natural setting, including high ceilings, timber floors, and glass louvre windows for cross-ventilation. With its floor to ceiling toughened glass windows, spending time in your open plan living area will feel like hovering in the rainforest canopy. Or relax with friends and family on the covered deck while enjoying the fresh air, birdsong and view across the pool to the forest beyond.
Entertaining will be a pleasure from your contemporary kitchen, which boasts a Smeg electric cooktop, island bench and stone benchtops. Air-conditioning, ceiling fans and a Danish wood burner by Morso ensure you'll be comfortable year-round. The main bedroom suite incorporates a walk-in robe and ensuite, the other extra-large bedrooms have built-ins and big windows to capture the green outlook, plus there's a separate lounge/media room.
As well as rainforest and native trees, the approximately 1.5 acres set on a peaceful no through road features fruit trees and gorgeous gardens with plantings of hundreds of gingers and heliconia.
Other inclusions are security doors, CCTV cameras, three garden sheds for storage, and two 3,000-gallon rainwater tanks.
This special place might feel like its miles from civilisation, yet it's only an 8-minute drive to delightful Eumundi and 16 minutes from the dining, shopping and beaches of Noosa Heads. If the idea of a rainforest sanctuary lifestyle with absolute convenience to all Noosa is famous for sounds appealing, don't delay arranging your inspection of this parcel of subtropical paradise.
• Stunning elevated and light home by Pleysier Perkins
• Approx. 1.5 acres of rainforest heaven, absolute privacy
• Open plan living/dining with floor to ceiling toughened glass
• Sliding doors open to covered deck overlooking the pool
• High ceilings, timber floors, air-con, Morso wood burner
• Chef's kitchen with Smeg cooktop, separate media room
• Extra-large bedrooms with built-in robes & huge windows
• Security doors and CCTV cameras, 3 x garden sheds
• Gorgeous gardens, fruit trees, gingers, 2 x 3000-gal water tanks
• 8 mins to Eumundi, 16 to Noosa, 26 to Sunshine Coast airport
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 2
- Land Size: 1.47 acres (approx)
Other Features / Notes
1.47 acres, native surroundings, private and tranquil