This delightful property will captivate anyone seeking a peaceful, character-packed single level home with stunning views and close proximity to Noosa Heads. Set on 4343m2 of elevated, north facing land with golf course views, the award-winning home perfectly blends the charm of French barn style with an industrial edge and an Australian feel.
Designed by renowned local architect Ken Robinson and built by Bruce Windrim, the home was a Home Beautiful Contemporary House of the Year winner. Standout features include a soaring 7 metre cathedral ceiling in the open plan living area, jarrah hardwood flooring recycled from a Brisbane wharf, and cedar french doors opening onto wide covered entertaining verandahs.
Entertainers will relish the inviting living area, which features ceiling fans to complement the cooling hinterland breezes, and a combustion wood fireplace for cosy winter evenings. The galley-style kitchen has a gas cooktop, generous pantry and a 5m long island bench topped with black granite.
Thoughtfully positioned at one end of the living zone, the main bedroom suite includes built-in cabinetry, cathedral ceiling, walk-in robe and a stylish ensuite complete with double vanities. Cedar french doors frame the lush hinterland views and open on to one end of the front verandah.
The opposite end of the home features two bedrooms, each opening on to a verandah, separated by a two-way bathroom. The front and rear outdoor covered verandahs are ideal for relaxing and soaking up the tranquillity of this unique property, with the front verandah offering views over the sparkling saltwater in-ground pool and across the golf course and hinterland.
Gorgeous landscaped gardens complete the picture, plus there's a rain-fed dam, drinkable bore, workshop/locker area and 1.2kw solar. A scenic 10-minute drive will see you in Eumundi village, and you can be shopping, dining, or swimming at Noosa in less than 20.
Properties offering this level of privacy, views, and character so close to Noosa are rare, so don't delay organising your inspection of this beauty.
• Award-wining, character-filled 3 bed, 2 bath, 2 car single level home
• Elevated, north-facing 4343m2 property with sweeping views
• Open plan living with soaring ceiling and wood fireplace
• Inviting blend of French barn with an industrial edge and an Australian feel
• Jarrah hardwood flooring recycled from a Brisbane Wharf
• Galley-style kitchen with a 5m long island bench topped with black granite
• Cedar french doors, wide covered entertaining verandahs
• Two-way bathroom separating guest bedrooms, each opens on to a verandah
• Master suite has ensuite, built in cabinetry and cathedral ceiling
• Saltwater in-ground pool surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens
• Drinkable bore, workshop/locker area, 1.2kw solar, 10,000gal water, rain-fed dam
• Complete privacy, 10 mins to Eumundi, under 20 to Noosa Heads
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Carports: 2
- Land Size: 4343 m2 (approx)