II Contact agent to arrange a private viewing II
Positioned on an elevated, north-facing block in sought-after Doonan, this carefully maintained home offers sweeping views over native bushland. Current owners have completed a significant renovation, and features include new floor coverings, updated bathrooms, vaulted ceilings, plentiful natural light and an open-plan living area with a stunning fireplace.
The modern, fully equipped kitchen has a servery window opening onto the covered decks which span two sides of the home, where you can enjoy the cooling breezes and tranquil location complete with native wildlife.
Three generous bedrooms include a master suite with walk-in robe and new ensuite, while a good-sized study is ideally positioned for a home office.
The low maintenance 2.3 acre block includes attractively landscaped gardens. The private and peaceful location is positioned just 10 minutes to delightful Eumundi village, and 15 minutes to the beaches, dining and shopping of Noosa.
If you're looking for easy-care small acreage with a bush and beach lifestyle, be quick to arrange your inspection of this lovely property.
Features at a glance:
• Low maintenance, north facing 2.3 acre block, desirable location
• Elevated, renovated home with extensive bush and valley views
• Abundant light and breezes, vaulted ceilings, new carpets/tiles
• Fireplace, modern kitchen, opening to dining and veranda
• 3 spacious bedrooms, master with new ensuite and WIR
• Well positioned study, ideal for home business, NBN
• Solar hot water system, 20,000-gal water with filtration
• Beautifully landscaped gardens, garden shed, carport
• Quiet and private setting, plenty of wildlife, large decks
• Short drive to Eumundi and Noosa schools and restaurants
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Carports: 2
- Land Size: 9309 m2 (approx)