Designed, built and maintained to exacting standards, this stunning property will afford its new owners a prestigious Noosa hinterland lifestyle. Positioned on 4000m2 of gently-sloping land, "Poinciana" - designed by Robinson Architects - is the embodiment of understated elegance.
The entrance across a water feature welcomes you into the living area, where floor-to-ceiling windows capture mesmerising views over the adjacent Noosa Valley Golf Course.
Poinciana's superior construction and sophisticated styling are evident in inclusions such as black Victorian Ash floors that contrast subtly with natural interior tones, a commercial ducted air-conditioning unit (for supplementing the ocean breezes on balmy summer days), and the thoughtful design that capitalises on local climatic conditions.
Downstairs, the open-plan living area epitomises the indoor/outdoor lifestyle, with an immaculate kitchen (with induction cooking) that flows onto an undercover entertaining area featuring a custom-made, rendered Hebel outdoor table and chairs, built-in Beefeater barbecue and a hydraulic tilt roof for climate control.
The generous main bedroom boasts lush garden views and opens onto the outdoor area. It features a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite with twin vanities and separate bath and shower. Also downstairs is a light and roomy office with plentiful working space, plus a powder room and laundry.
Upstairs are two further bedrooms with shared ensuite and powder room. One has a deck with spectacular valley vistas.
Outside, your guests can slip into the infinity edge lap pool overlooking the valley, or perhaps stroll pathways through the breathtaking gardens. Planned and executed by renowned landscape architect Arno King and horticulturist/garden designer Cheryl Boyd, they feature tropical plantings sitting comfortably alongside mature shade trees, including, of course, the poinciana namesake.
Secluded garden nooks invite you to relax, perhaps with a good book accompanied by the sounds of birds or the quiet trickling of water features.
This peaceful property is only 12 minutes from Noosa Heads, where you can indulge in dining, shopping and beaches before returning to your tranquil hinterland oasis.
Nothing short of exquisite, this secluded sanctuary offers the ultimate in Noosa Hinterland living. Contact us to arrange your exclusive inspection.
Features at a glance
• Sophisticated 3-bed, 2.5-bath + office, architect-designed home
• One acre of gently-sloping land overlooking the Noosa Valley Gold Course
• Peerless elevated valley views and ocean breezes
• Premium quality finishes and inclusions throughout
• Surround sound system, zoned/ducted A/C, integrated vaccum
• Seamless indoor/outdoor living, floor-to-ceiling glass walls
• Wet edge lap pool, BBQ, outdoor shower, firepit
• Hydraulic tilt roof over entertaining area for climate control
• Catchment tank 30,000L; storage tanks 2 x 52,000 L double-filtered
• Spectacular gardens, bore for irrigation, fruit trees (citrus, mangos)
• ECOSAFE septic, under-house storage, electric gate, alarm system
• 12 minutes to Noosa, 25 to airport, 1 hour 40 mins to Brisbane CBD
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 2
- Land Size: 4000 m2 (approx)