With a level, partially fenced 9184m2 block just minutes from the heart of Cooroy town centre and the Bruce Highway, opportunities here are only limited by your imagination. Onsite is a solid, brick and tile home with three bedrooms and one bathroom (2 toilets). A media room has been added to the original build, which also features a slow combustion fireplace. You can strap on your tool belt and transform it according to your tastes, add extra rooms, or perhaps start from scratch and build your dream home.
There's a two-bay shed/workshop for the tradie or home handyman, while the grassy lawn areas provide plenty of space for the kids and pets to hoon around. You can even bring your pony. With the space available here, there's potential to build a massive man-shed (or she-shed) and pursue your hobbies or home-based business, put in a pool or tennis court, or create the sustainable lifestyle you've been seeking with permaculture gardens, fruit trees and chooks. Solar panels and 45,000 litre (approx.) water tanks are already in place.
This potential-plus property is just two minutes from local schools and shops and a five-minute drive to the centre of Cooroy, with its cafes, boutiques and supermarkets. An easy 20-minute drive will see you beside the river at Noosaville, and it's just a few minutes further to Noosa main beach and Hastings Street.
If you're looking for an opportunity to craft the lifestyle you've been dreaming of in an unbeatable location, don't delay arranging your inspection of this versatile property.
• Completely level and partially fenced 9184m2 block
• Close to Cooroy town centre and Bruce Highway
• Solid brick and tile home, media room, fireplace
• Renovate to your taste or build your dream home
• Two-bay shed, solar panels
• Native tree surrounds, lush lawns for kids and pets
• Room for a pony, add sheds, gardens or a pool
• Walk to local schools and shops, short drive to town
• 27 minutes to Noosa Heads, 33 to Sunshine Coast airport
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garaging: 2
- Land Size: 9184 m2 (approx)