Situated on a generous, 1631m2 block within easy strolling distance of Cooroy township, this property will appeal to a range of buyers - including families, downsizers and investors. With a character-filled, move-in ready home and with "Community Facilities" zoning, the property has potential for numerous uses including healthcare services, a community or childcare centre, rooming accommodation, residential care or small dwellings for NDIS housing (STCA).
The charming home features traditional characteristics including high ceilings, gleaming timber floors, VJ walls and dado rails. Reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans will keep you comfortable all year round. The central living and dining area adjoins the modern kitchen, which has been rejuvenated with timber benchtops, crisp white wraparound cabinetry, stainless steel rangehood and splash back, and a Bellini 4-burner electric oven with gas cooktop.
All three bedrooms are a comfortable size, while an additional separate room would make an ideal teen retreat, rumpus, home gym, games room, art/craft space or office. Additional infrastructure includes a carport, single bay shed, garden shed, established gardens, and a covered outdoor entertainment area overlooking the very large fully fenced backyard.
This versatile property is located only a short stroll to the schools, shops, cafes and public transport of Cooroy village. Noosa Heads is just 22 minutes for beaches, dining and high-end shopping. With its great location and potential for a multitude of uses, a wide range of prospective buyers will be attracted to this property. Be sure to arrange your inspection without delay.
• 1631m2 block within walking distance of Cooroy village
• Potential for health services, community/care facility etc (STCA)
• Character-filled home, timber floors, high ceilings, VJ walls
• Air-conditioning, ceiling fans, open plan living and dining
• Modern kitchen, timber benches, gas cooktop, S/S rangehood
• Separate room ideal for teens, rumpus, art, games, home office
• Covered outdoor entertaining, huge fully fenced backyard
• Carport, single bay shed, garden shed, established gardens
• Suit families, downsizers and investors
• 9 mins to Eumundi, 22 to Noosa, 30 to Sunshine Coast airport
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garaging: 1
- Carports: 1
- Land Size: 1631 m2 (approx)